|| Chapter 32 ||

==

Niall

Christmas came by and passed fairly quickly. I woke up to Harry holding up Rian in my face. His little hands all over my face and he crawled the first time on Christmas Day which Harry took a picture of, of course.

We were currently at one of Harry's family Christmas party, Rian has been carried away by some grandma of his and now I'm sitting at the couch.

"Sweetheart, why are you alone?"

I looked up to see Harry and he took a seat next to me, not bothering to even warn me as he carried me and situated me in his lap.

I looked at him, wide eyes and mouth almost hung open. For god's sake, we were at a family Christmas party!

"Babe!" I hissed. One of his aunties passed us and gave us a wave and a wink before going into the kitchen and I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Mmmm, what's wrong?" He wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me in place and I rolled my eyes.

"You seriously have no shame" I tsked, elbowing him slightly.

"We're all family here, Ni. I think it's fine" Harry chuckled. I couldn't get out now, he had a tight grip on me so I stayed put.

Even when Harry's sister, Gemma came in and talked to us, I was still on Harry's lap.

That's when I got the text, my phone vibrating in my pocket as I reached in and took it out.

From ; Ash

I FUCKING FOUND HIM !!!!!!!!
attached ; image_xhekeie

My blue eyes widened slightly at the picture but I was happy for them, I can't believe he finally did find Michael after all.

"Is that Ash and Mike?" Harry asked from behind me.

I nodded, smiling at the picture of Ashton and Michael kissing that was sent to me.

''Wait, are they in New York?'' Harry asked, shocked obvius in his voice as I realised the big christmas tree behind them. Oh my god, they were. I wonder who took the picture though, I'm gonna have to start communcating with them again after Christmas break is over.

''Harry, Niall!'' We turned towards Harry's mom, Anne who was holding Rian. Harry made a face at him and it made him smile and giggle.

''Rian'' I cooed, making him squeal at my voice. Everyone smiled seeing Rian squeal and Anne put him in my arms as I got up from Harry's lap.

''Hello baby, hello'' I coeed, kissing his little fingers, he squealed again, smiling at my voice.

==

New Year's Eve was tonight and I suggested just staying home and watch the countdown from the tv, drinking wine and eating take out while Rian slept. But no, Harry had us all get ready by 10:30 pm and he was driving towards the Victoria Embankment area of the River Thames where the London Eye and Big Ben are situated. He parked the car and we got Rian's stroller out.

''Really Har?'' I asked as we approached the crowd of people. The music only made the situation even more exciting as the different coloured strobed lights hit the area we were in.

''It's Rian's first New Year so I thought why not...''

I looked down to see Rian smiling, looking up at the night sky.

''You like that don't you baby?'' I cooed. He was gurgling and pointing up at the stars and I smiled as I bent down to pick him up.

he squealed as I pointed up at the sky, balancing him on my hip.