|| Chapter 24 ||

a/n : a filler before the real thing!

Harry

"Yes mom, he's fine-"

"No.. Two weeks earlier? Is that healthy-"

"The doctor said.. It's one of this Braxton Hicks-"

"Yeah, he's only felt them now"

I sighed, hearing my mom ramble on about taking care of Niall and making sure Niall eats and make Niall eat those vitamins. Like I don't hear this everything she calls?

I glanced down at my husband who was on our bed, sleeping. His eyes closed and soft snores coming out of this mouth. I remembered how panicked I was a few hours ago, I actually thought he was going into Labour but it was one of those Braxton hicks thing which the doctor said was premature labour.

"Harry? Harold, you better be listening!"

I snapped out of my creepy Edward Cullen staring and sighed.

"Yes, mom" I replied.

She was rambling about how I should all the things ready from now on. The bags for the hospital, she means and I realised she was right. I told her that and it was easy to hang up after that.

I clicked my phone shut and set it down on the bedside table, rubbing my temples as I sat on the side of the bed.

How am I gonna handle the real thing when the premature labour's got me almost panicking about the whole thing. I can't panic! I have to be calm for him while he's screaming his lungs out.

Oh god I hope that doesn't happen.

"Stop thinking"

I looked down and saw my husband's eyes on me. Glassy from sleep. I smiled down at him and pushed back his messed up hair. They say pregnancy makes the hair grown even thicker.

"Hey" I said. Niall took my hand that was pushing his hair back and entwined our fingers together.
He squeezed my hand and I lifted our entwined hands and kissed the back of his.

"Stop thinking" Niall repeated again.

I shook my head played with his fingers.

"Just.. Thinking about you.."

Niall raised his eyebrows at me like I expected him to really believe that.

"What? It's true. I was thinking about what's gonna happen in the birthing room" I said, still playing with his fingers. I twirled his wedding ring around his ring finger.

"It's gonna be fine as long as I have you next to me" Niall assured me and I leaned down to press a soft kiss on his lips.

"I remember you saying that about the first time I brought you to see my parents" I smiled against his lips.

He smiled back and kissed me, putting his arms around my neck as I pulled him up slowly.

"... And look at us now, your mom loves me more than she does you" Niall joked, burying his face in my neck. His warm breath made tingles go up my spine and I wrapped my arms around him.

"As long as you love me more than my mom" I replied and gave out a very unmanly squeak when he bit into my neck.

" 'course I do you, you sap" he mumbled into my neck and I grinned, kissing the top of his head.

=====

It was one of those days where all of Niall's friends - already becoming mine, gathered at our house for some movie day or something. I was packing up the stuff for the big day when the doorbell rang and I knew Niall was in the bathroom, his bladder has been impossible these days.