|| Chapter 4 ||

A/N : Chapter 4! Who's pumped? I am! Anyways if you would like more narry, stalk my profile and works ;)

"I can take the cab" I said for maybe the 4th time that morning as I put on my sneakers.

"No no, what a horrible husband I would be if I didn't drive you?" Harry asked, I heard the smirk in his voice and groaned.

"Fine" I muttered. I got up, took my bag and was out the door. Harry chuckled when he got into the driver's seat but I ignored him as I played with the radio in the car.

We arrived at the University 15 minutes after driving and I was about get out when a hand pulled me back and I was met with a pair of soft lips on mine. I pressed my lips on him and pulled away after a second.

"See ya in class, Professor Styles" I said and got out the car. I made sure to look around to see if anyone saw me and sighed when no one was in sight.

I walked inside alone when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey Niall!" He practically shouted in my ear, well someone's a morning person aren't they?

I turned towards Calum and gave him a smile. How long was he here? Did he see me get out of Harry's car?

"Had breakfast yet?" Calum asked, walking alongside me.

"No actually" I said.
"Great, here. We got an extra bagel cause Lukey here couldn't tone down the flirt" Calum said with a smirk and handed me the bagel. It was still fresh and hot.

I smiled in appreciation as I took a huge bite.

**************

"Okay Class, you guys have to be in groups of fours for this one" Harry- Professor Styles said with a clap of his hands. That clap made me snap out of my day dream of how hot his ass looked from back here.

Snap out of it Hor-Styles! I still didn't know how Harry had managed to persuade me to get his last name. I liked it though. Niall Styles, has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

"What's that Ni?" Louis asked suddenly, turning around and grabbing my hand from my table.

God! I gotta stop day dreaming.

"N.S?" Louis said out loud and my eyes widened. Oops. I pulled my hand away and gave him a sheepish smile.

"It's nothing" I muttered.

"Hey guys, wanna be in a group with me and my buddy Zayn here?" Calum said suddenly, appearing in front of us. Behind him was a tanned skin, skinny guy with jet black hair looking all messy on his head and thick framed glasses perched on his nose. I didn't miss the piercings on two of his ears though.

"Hey" he smiled, right at me. I smiled back.

"That's great! I'm Louis and this is Niall, his Irish!" Louis said and I can't help but let a little laugh. Zayn nodded.

"Great, I should write down our names" Calum said, already writing down on a notebook.

Lunch rolled around and we sat at the table we found Michael at yesterday. I texted Harry about having lunch with them and he didn't mind. I think. This time, Louis' boyfriend and best friend since they were in diapers (Lou's words not mine) joined us. Liam was flipping through a small book while sitting down practically on Louis' lap.

"Wow, you work fast Louis" Luke commented, eating his burger.

We all laughed and Liam looked up, a blush on his cheeks. Louis rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Liam's waist.

"Guys, this is Liam, my boyfriend. Liam these are Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum" Louis pointed at each one. They all said their hello's and I smiled at Liam in greeting.

"What'd you got there, Liam?" Ashton piped up, looking at the book Liam was holding.

"Oh, the International University Law Book" he muttered. Louis almost choked on his drink. "Why are you reading that?" Louis asked.

"My professor wants this ratchet boy out of our class and he asked me to find some faults he did. He always gets away with them though." Liam said, while still flipping through the book. Louis peered over his shoulder while I busied myself, sipping my coke.

I wonder what Harry's doing right now? Is he having lunch with the other professors? Is he having lunch with the 20+ old Professor Harries?
I felt a burn in my chest at that thought. What was that?

Suddenly Louis laughed, making all attention rest on him.

"What?" I asked, amused when Liam was smirking at Louis.

"Nothing, I was just teasing Liam. I mean what if he was a professor here and I was a student. It'll be like a forbidden Romeo and Juliet love" Louis laughed.

I froze, and my eyes widened. I cleared my throat.

"F-forbidden love? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh c'mon Niall, you don't understand?" Calum asked, laughing.

"What?" Yeah, very smart Niall.

Liam handed me the book with an amused smile and pointed at the top.

Law 31A

A relationship of any kind is forbidden between a student of faculty and a professor or teacher of faculty. If a relationship has occurred, said professor must be fired or said student will have to leave the faculty.

I almost choked on my own saliva.

"Niall?" Louis took the book from me with his eyebrows raised and I covered myself with laughing.

"You're right hah! You and Liam must sneak out to make out in the car or something right?" I covered, adding an extra chuckle at the end.

They bought it though and laughed with me.

Yeah I'm screwed.

A/N : DUN DUN DUN. SO HOW IS IT??? VOTE AND COMMENT PEOPLE! :D xx