|| Chapter 6 ||

A/N : Just a little reminder that if this gets 200+ reads, ill be doing double updates! :)

Harry has always been shy. And reserved. People always wonder how we met. Because I was the boy who tried out for soccer and got praised by the coach for a try out, got the team and was popular when I was just a Junior.

Harry was a senior. Head down, perfect grades. Only hung out with himself in the library. Believe it or not, I was the one who asked him out. He blushed and asked if I even knew who he was and I had to confirm 3 times that I knew his name was Harry Styles.

So seeing him laugh that loud with Professor Harries while I passed through the campus' park where students and teachers can eat at, took me by surprise.

"You reckon Professor Styles is gay?" Louis asked, nudging my side. I almost choked on the Pepsi I was sipping way too quickly.

"W-what?" I choked out, blinking at him.

"He looks pretty cosy with Professor Harries there. Might be" Michael said from behind me and stole a fry from Louis' styrofoam container.

I only nodded, focussing on the drink in my hands because all I wanted to scream out was, "Harry Styles is MY husband. MINE."

Louis ignored the cold expression on my face though as he turned towards Michael. "So mike, you seeing someone?" Louis asked.

Michael chuckled and I turned around to see him looking at Louis with a smirk. "I know you want some Lou but I kinda don't want Liam to hit me. Have you seem him?" Michael asked.

Louis hit Michael's arm.

"Not for me! I'm just curious. Do you like someone ?" Louis asked.

Michael raised an eyebrow but instead of answering, his gaze went straight forward where his three best friends, Ashton, Luke and Calum were coming towards us.

Louis followed his gaze and I coughed.

"Oh? Which?" Louis asked.

"That's for me to know and he to never find out" Michael muttered, stealing another fistful of fries and leaving us two.

Uh-oh.

Louis turned to me with an innocent smile.

"So, Niall-"

"I have to go to the toilet! Too much Pepsi!" I jumped up quickly before he could ask me that.

"What! Niall! You're trying to-"

"Bye Lou!" I shouted, maybe too loudly because Harry and Professor Harries suddenly turned their attention to me. I gave Louis a wave and escaped from him and that dreaded question.

************

I closed the fridge with a frown. No food! I have to remind Harry to buy some groceries after class tomorrow.

Harry. Class. University. Professor Harries.

I clenched my fists. Stop it Niall. What the hell is wrong with you?

You're jealous.

No I'm not!

Yeah, yeah you are.

"Fuck, I'm going nuts" I muttered to myself and groaned.

"Sweetheart" I felt hands slip around my waist and lips on my ear.

"Harry?"

"Lets go on a date" Harry said softly in my ear and placed a kiss to my now pink cheek. I don't know how he can instantly change the colours of my cheek by just that action.

He's been even more bolder after high school. I don't know where that shy boy went. Maybe it transferred to me?

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Do I need to have a reason to bring my husband to a date?" Harry chuckled, turning me over so I was facing me. He pulled me closer and tightened his hold on me. I felt his hands press into my hips and I looked up.

"Hmm, a date sounds great" I smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips. He groaned and pressed his lips harder on mine. Before he could go farther, I pulled away with a smirk.

"Aw baby, you don't wanna be late for our date" I said and went up the stairs. I got ready in just a pair of jeans and one of Harry's cozy sweaters, covering a band t-shirt. My hair was still wet after the shower so I let it stay that way.

"Do you know where we're going babe?" Harry asked, walking in a pair of very tight jeans and a jacket covering his Rolling Stones t-shirt.

"Knowing you, our date is gonna be going to the movies and then something afterwards" I shrugged, knowing from experience.

"You know me so well" Harry frowned, slipping his arms around my waist again. I let my arms go around his neck and played with the curls at the nape of his neck.

"Is that bad?" I asked with a smile.

"No" he smirked and kissed me. I moved my lips against his and tilted my head to the side so he could have more access. He pulled away right after that.

"Aww sweetheart, you don't wanna be late for our date" he smirked and he left me there with a chuckle.

Did he just-

He-

Yeah, he did. I groaned and went out the door.

We arrived at the cinema and Harry entwined his fingers with mine as we walked in. I looked down and smiled at our entwined hands. A little cheesy but Harry's hand in mine just feels so nice and comfortable.

"So, horror or comedy?" Harry asked.

"Uhm, lets watch that Disney show" I said. He chuckled and nodded with my choice.

"With the snow man?" Harry asked, grinning.

I poked his dimple with a matching grin. "Yes"

"I'll go get the tickets. You get the popcorn" Harry said and kissed me on the cheek before going to the ticket counter.

I smiled, forgetting all about what happened that morning. It's just me and Harry now. I ordered the one large popcorn, skittles, two chocolate bars and one large Coke. Harry was waiting for me at the entrance and he took some of the food from me as we walked in.

"Ya know that move is called Frozen" Harry said settling in his seat.

"Hmm? Cool. The snow man is cute so I thought it would be good to watch" I chuckled.

"The snow man looks like you" Harry said and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled, yes a actually giggled and gave him a kiss on the lips. I pulled away just as the credits started rolling in.

***********
"Hey, hey hey dude!"

"What? I got a customer here!"

"I think I just saw Niall-"

"Oh great, who's he with?"

"Professor Styles"

A/N : VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU :D xx