|| Chapter 16 ||

a/n : you guys are so sweet really and you guys are right, I'm the writer and I hold the rights and all that shit so I should I write what I want but I guess I'm just too scared that I'll lose a lot of readers because of the mpreg but many of you proved me wrong you guys are just amazing :) thank you, thank you so much xx

Harry

I woke up to find Niall and I all tangled up and I smiled when I heard him snoring, he would definitely protest whenever I say he snores. But snores, so loud. I ran a hand through his blond hair, seeing his brown roots and wondered if he would stop dying it and let his hair go all the way brown. I definitely know our child's hair is gonna be brown. Just the thought of it makes me so happy.

I was about to continue my sleep when I heard a loud crash and a curse followed afterwards. Niall didn't stir and almost laughed, he could sleep through an earthquake.

I was pretty sure that was Niall's friend, Ashton. So I untangled myself from my husband and placed a kiss to his forehead before putting on a shirt and jogging downstairs to see what was the noise.

Ashton was holding a hand to his head and the crash was my metal water bottle on the table.

"Professor Styles?" Ashton asked, confused.

"I see that you woke up" I said, raising my eyebrows and giving me an amusing smile.

"What- I- why am I here?" He asked. I walked to the kitchen and motioned him to follow as I fixed him a glass of water and a painkillers for his hang over.

"You were pissed last night" I explained.

"But I was at a party- how did you even get me here?" Ashton asked, taking the pills from me and giving me a grateful smile in return.

"Well, umm.." I tried to think of a way to explain. How do I explain? It isn't that hard if you think about it but it could mean Niall's scholarship being taken away and me losing my job. That is if Ashton spilled the beans.

"You're dating one of my friends aren't you?" Ashton asked, eyes suddenly wide.

Well he catches on fast.

"Who is it?" He asked again.

I pursed my lips and before I could answer, we heard his voice and his feet coming down the stairs.

"Harry! Do we have any pain killers left? Just imagine the hang over Ashton will be having" Niall said, suddenly appearing at the kitchen and when he spotted Ashton, his eyes went wide.

"You're awake" he said coolly.

Ashton's eyebrows furrowed confusingly for a second, looking between me and Niall for a long time before finally blinking and then taking one last gulp of the water.

"Ash-"

"You're dating Professor Styles?!" Ashton asked.

"Well we went past that, we're married" I said with a grin and Niall hit me.

"Oww!" I groaned, looking at me confusingly.

"Very smooth styles" Niall muttered and I shrugged.

"Wait what? You're married? Niall! Why didn't you tell us" Ashton looked hurt for a second, frowning at Niall.

Niall sighed. "I'm sorry Ash, I mean you know me and Harry can't tell anyone since he's the professor and I'm the student" Niall explained and I looked at him with a small smile.

Ashton's shoulders slumped and he nodded.

"Yeah that's right" he muttered.

"Please don't tell anyone" I said before Niall could.

"Because of the rule? sure" Ashton said, shrugging.

"Not even the guys, ash. I'll tell them when I feel like it" Niall said, looking at Ashton dead in the eyes.

"Okay okay" Ashton said, chuckling.

"Great now get decent we're going out" Niall said, shoving Ashton towards the spare bathroom downstairs.

"What? Where?" He asked.

"Breakfast. We need to talk about your little infatuation with Michael" Niall said and Ashton froze, looking at Niall and then at me.

"I didn't" ashton mumbled to himself.

"Oh yes you did" I said, chuckling.

Ashton groaned and Niall closed the bathroom door for him.

"So what you're gonna play Cupid now?" I asked, slinging an arm around my husband. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I could?"

"I didn't know being pregnant automatically makes you good with matchmaking" I said, leaning down for a kiss when we heard a "WHAT!" from Ashton.

Niall rolled his eyes and leaned his head on my chest.

"Nice one Styles" he muttered and I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist this time and leaving a small kiss on his head.

============

Niall

"Ok so let me get this straight. You and Harry met in high school, fell in love, got married right after you finished college and now you guys have a baby on the way?" Ashton said in one go, sitting opposite from us.

We were at one of Harry's favourite diners. Here, they served the best blueberry pancakes and I was craving them today for some reason.

I know the reason, it was because of the little human mixture of me and Harry living inside of me. Instinctively I was rubbing my tummy absentmindedly.

"Umm yeah pretty much" Harry shrugged, taking a sip of his chocolate milkshake.

Ashton shook his head. "Wow"

"Are you freaked?" I asked, afraid of his answer. I was a guy and I was pregnant, I was freaked!

"Um. A little but I'm happy for you guys" He gave me a sincere smile and I was glad he didn't run away as I returned the smile.

"Thanks Ash" Harry said suddenly and Ashton raised his eyebrows.

"Does that mean I can call you Harry now?" He asked. Harry shrugged.

"Yeah sure I'm just Niall's husband now, not your professor." He laughed and Ashton agreed.

"Okay, now let's talk about the real reason you were really really drunk last night" I said, raising my eyebrows.

Ashton sighed.

"It's been a while" he explained.

"How long?" Harry asked, suddenly interested. Ashton looked at him suddenly and I thought he was gonna
ask to speak to me in private.

"It started getting bad last year"

Comment and vote!

Comment "CALUMS ASS" if you would read a mashton fic im writing based on this too :)

Thank youuuuu xx

Ps : sorry this was all about ashton, next chapter is gonna be baby stuff hahaha hopefully