|| Chapter 25 ||

Niall

"Ashton! Open the fucking door!"
I was knocking twice as hard, grumbling under my breath. Ashton had recently moved to one of the dorms on Campus and he was the only one I could talk to right now.

"Ashton!!" I knew he was in there, I could hear his voice.

Actually.. More than one voice.

Before I could knock again, the door opened to reveal someone who is NOT Ashton. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Who are you?"

Instead of answering me, his eyes went down to my stomach. The bulge straining one of Harry's shirt I had on.

"Whoah, it is true! You're pregnant!"

"Rick!" Ashton suddenly appeared behind the guy who looked like a dumb frat boy with the huge muscles and quiffed hair. Did I mention he was shirtless?

"Nice friend you got here, Ash" I muttered, suddenly feeling self conscious with myself.

"I thought they were rumours man, Ashton are you his friend babe?" 'Rick' said, putting an arm around my friend.

I raised my eyebrows at the word 'Babe'

"Yeah, we.. Uh.. You can't tell anyone Rick"

Rick imitated zipping his mouth shut and I rolled my eyes.

"Well you look like you're busy, Mate" I started to turn around and walk away but Ashton caught on my arm.

I looked at me with my eyebrows raised.

"Please don't tell Michael" he whispered.

I scoffed. This shirtless frat boy was obviously occupying him in there while Michael was head over heels for him and he expected me to tell tale on him?

"Don't worry, I wouldn't want to break his heart. That's your job" I took my arm back and I ignored the expression of hurt he had on before I went out of the dorms.

I was so frustrated, today was just not my day.

It was actually going well this morning, harry woke me up with kisses, our baby was kicking around and I felt so happy until breakfast came.

Harry was eating cereal and I was munching on a protein bar when Harry approached the subject.

"So how about names huh?"

I stopped mid chewing and turned towards him.

"Hmm?"

"Any suggestions you have?"

I grinned and snuggled up to my husband's side, his attention averted from the television towards me.

"Something irish?"

"That's cool" Harry nodded, scooping another spoonful of depot loops into his mouth.

It was cool but when I started giving him names, he would shake his head or make a face and it got me annoyed.

"Well what are your ideas?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He didn't seem to notice how I was about to explode in annoyance here.

"I like Christopher"

I made a face and he started thinking again.

"How about Jay?"

"Nah, makes me think of that runway model judge from America's Next Top Model" I fired back.

He raised his eyebrows at me.