|| Chapter 17 |

a/n : THE MASHTON FIC GUYS, DO YOU WANT IT TO BE A CONTINUED STORY FROM HERE OR? :)

==========

I didn't know when it started but every time I pass by a baby's clothes shop, I'll stop and go in. Harry is usually with me and he'll just follow me as I looked at some little socks or shoes.

They were just too cute and I smiled whenever I think about my little baby wearing them.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked him, looking at a pair of cute little sneakers.

"I'll love him or her no matter what" Harry said, obviously not wanting to upset me but I gave him a look and he sighed, putting an arm around me.

"Okay if I had to choose, I'd like a baby girl" Harry said, kissing the top of my head.

"She'll be such a daddy's girl don't you think?" I asked, leading him out of the shop.

"Yes and I'm pretty sure your friends will adore them too" Harry said and I sighed, looking down at our feet.

"You don't need to tell them" Harry said suddenly, his voice soft and assuring.

"No I- they're my friends so they're gonna find out eventually. I can't hide my bump forever" I said truthfully as I caressed my little baby bump. Once it gets bigger, I'd have to start wearing loose shirts and take a lot of leaves from school.

"There's still time" Harry said and kissed me on the cheek.

I looked at him, annoyed.

"Okay okay" Harry chuckled and planted one on my lips which I happily responded too.

"What if it's a boy?" I pulled away to ask, already imagining a curly headed boy with eyes like mine or Harry's, I don't mind.

"Then you better not let me teach him football" Harry said, smiling amusingly.

I scoffed. "Yeah, you're right!"

He looked at me with mock hurt and I grinned at him.

"You know I love you, even with your horrible football skills" I said, pressing my side closer to his.

"I still don't know why I suck" Harry said, frowning.

I shrugged. "You don't suck baby, just ya know .. You're not good at it" I said, remembering our family day last year when he tried playing football and his dad kicked him off his team.

I chuckled at that memory.

"I know what you're thinking about, stop it" Harry groaned. I still laughed and continued to tease him all the way home.

=========

We came home to the smell of lasagna and i looked at Harry questioningly.

"Why do I smell lasagna?" I asked, my stomach grumbling from just the delicious smell.

"Um im not sure" Harry answered, taking my hand and leading me inside the house. We walked together into the kitchen to see none other then Anne in the kitchen.

"Mom?" Harry spoke up first.

She turned around quickly with a huge grin on her face.

"Harry! Niall!" She greeted, each giving us a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at the surprise and kissed her cheek back.

"Why are you here mom? How did you get in?" Harry asked, eyeing the lasagna on the table.

"Oh Maura has an extra key, she's just upstairs." Anne said, taking out plates and utensils. How did she know where we put them??

"So you just decided to come in our house and make us lasagna mom?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"Yes! I missed you boys" Anne said cheerfully, scooping lasagna on to two plates. I didn't even care anymore if Anne had other intentions of coming here, her lasagna was the best and it was mouth watering to just watch it there.

"Here you go" Anne pushed a plate towards me and I shrugged at Harry, already shoveling lasagna into my mouth.

My mom came down to us eating Lasagna and kissed us both on our cheeks.

Me and Harry exchanged looks.

Usually if both of our moms are here, and they're making us good food and I'm sure my mom was cleaning up our room, I knew they both wanted something.

So we finished eating first, helping ourselves to seconds and thirds until we were full.

We all moved to the living room, the tv on but nobody watching it.

"So mom, where's dad?" I asked.

"Oh, he's back home taking care of Theo" My mom replied, smiling at us.

Uh-huh ...

"So.. As much as I want to believe our beloved mothers came us cause they missed us, I'm not buying it" Harry said, looking at both our moms.

Our moms exchanged looks and nodded. I almost laughed at this but then Harry's mom spoke up and everything was silent.

"We want you to adopt"

===========

"What?" Me and Harry said at the same time and the ladies in front of us gave us huge grins.

"We want you to adopt! Your dad says it's too early but it's never too early sweetie! Me and Anne can babysit when you guys are at school and we'll have other things to do" My mom explained.

"You want me and Harry to adopt a child because you don't have anything to do at home, mom!" I groaned.

"It's not just that honey I mean, don't you want a little kid running around this house?" Anne coaxed.

Instinctively my hand went to my tummy and Harry seemed to have the same thought as he took my other hand and squeezed it.

"Uhh moms, we have something to tell you" I said but let Harry continue the rest.

I studied their expression. First it was a mixture of shock and delight. Then, my mom started crying so I hugged her. Anne started crying so Harry hugged her and after that was when all the questions came in.

"This is wonderful! I can't wait until your dad hears and your sister!" Anne gushed, obviously excited.

I smiled sheepishly at them.

"I can't wait for me to plan a baby shower!" My mom said.

"Mom, that's months away" I assured, leaning on to Harry because I felt tired from all the excitement.

Harry put an arm around me and I snuggled closer, face buried in his neck. I placed a small kiss on his neck.

Our moms stayed for a while but they had to leave eventually so we both hugged them and they kissed our cheeks and they congratulated us again.

"Well that wasn't how I wanted to tell them but it's a start" I said, a yawn escaping my lips as I try to muffle it with my hand.

"You're tired baby, c'mon let's get some rest" Harry said, guiding me towards the bedroom. I didn't protest as I followed him.

We cuddled on the bed, face buried in his chest with his arms around me. I felt safe and relaxed, going to sleep. It was always like this with Harry, safe and relaxed and coconut shampoo.

VOTE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOUUU :)

xx