|| Chapter 8 ||

Niall

"Good Morning!" Louis and Liam were at my side the minute I walked in the doors.

I chuckled. "Morning, Lou. Li"

"How was you're weekend man?" Louis asked, slinging an arm around me.

I shrugged.

It was great, fantastic. Perfect date with the perfect husband. Why?

"You have anything planned for this Friday?" Louis asked.

"No? Why?"

"Well, Liam's parents own a hotel and they just branched out at London. So we were gonna drive up there and stay for the party.. Also a free room up at the hotel. You should come with" Louis said excitedly. I looked at Liam who just nodded with a grin.

"It's gonna be fun. My mom said I could bring some friends" Liam said.

"No. You're mom said, you could bring Louis and some friends. I'm not just a friend" Louis said, suddenly beside Liam.

Liam raised an eyebrow at him and they stopped walking to snog in the middle of the hallway so I just kept on walking.

If only I could do that with Harry.

I'm not a fan of PDA but Harry most definitely is. Especially back in high school. To think of it, high school was just a few years ago.

I got into my first class and saw Harry- Professor Styles already writing something on the board.

He turned around when I walked in and gave me a smirk, which I ignored and took a seat up front, just because Calum was already seated next to me.

"Okay class, open up your textbooks. Page 148. Lesson 24. It's a project."

The class groaned as we all flipped to the page.

"It's music. Expect nothing less. Anyways, this project counts as half of your grade"

More groans. I chuckled and Harry gave me another look. I smirked right at him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

I averted my gaze towards my textbook.

"Get creative. I want you to write a song, record it and then make a music video out of it. 2 weeks tops. From now until 2 weeks the only thing you'll be doing is this" Harry said in finality and questions started to arise.

Can we do it in groups? No.

Can we use other people in the video? Yes.

Different genres? Anything you want.

The class still had a long way to go and just as I was about to open my notebook, Louis came in. Hair ruffled and shirt buttoned half way up.

"Mr Tomlinson. Nice of you to join us" Harry said.

I scoffed and Calum burst out laughing as a red faced Louis stumbled into the class and took a seat next to Zayn.

I clicked my pen annoyingly as I watched Harry typing something onto his laptop.

He looked so hot.

I may sound like a hormonal teenage girl but that's my husband and he looked extremely hot with his brows furrowed in concentration.

I guessed he noticed after a while because he looked up. And he looked straight at me.

Oh shit.

I looked down, pretending to write something on my notebook.

"Pretty subtle there mate"

I looked to my side and saw Calum looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing" Calum shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows but left it at that.

A song.

Wasn't that hard, I've written some. Mainly about Harry. That's not weird is it?

I mean, Harry is and the only boy that had caught my attention. He was shy and beautiful but inside he was actually a dominant person.

Dominant. Especially in bed.

Snap out of it, Niall.

I groaned silently and closed my eyes. Stop it.

"Mr Horan." I looked up to see Harry motioning his fingers towards me and looking down at my notebook.

I got the hint and took my notebook along with my pen to him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worried. I ducked down so people would think we were focusing on my notebook and our faces were hidden by his laptop.

"Nothing, why?" I asked.

"You looked. Conflicted.." Harry said, looking at me.

"I'm fine baby" I said, smiling because of his caring attitude.

"You sure?"

I nodded and shivered just as the cold air conditioner hit me. I forgot it was cold in this classroom. I was only wearing a white t-shirt.

"You're cold. Take my jacket" Harry reached under the table and gave me his jacket.

"No Harry- I'm fine" I mumbled, glancing at the class which was ignoring us.

"Niall.." Harry threatened.

I rolled my eyes at my stubborn husband and took it from him.

"Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome sweetheart" he mumbled with a smile as I wrapped it around me and went back to my seat.

I ignored the stares some of my classmates gave me.

==

Louis took the jacket just as I walked out the class and sniffed it.

"He wears cologne" Louis scrunched up his nose.

I snatched it back defensively. I happen to like his cologne.

"So?" I muttered.

"Professor Styles has got the hots for you Niall" Zayn laughed, nudging my side.

"No he doesn't" I said maybe too quickly.

I didn't want anyone finding out. What if they tell someone? And Harry would get kicked out and he wouldn't have a job and where would we find money? Even though his parents insist on giving us some every month.

Still!

I can't let that happen.

"Yeah, well. Never know until we ask right ?" Louis asked with a smirk.

My eyes widened.

"Louis- what are you-" but I stopped when Louis ran down the hallway and called out, "Professor Styles!"