|| Chapter 18 ||

a/n : thanks to kiannalovesniall for asking me to update and giving me ideas ily xx

======

Niall

It started at lunch. I was casually eating and laughing with the other guys. Michael and Ashton were avoiding each other and so I was also thinking of a plan on how to get them together.

That's when I felt a pain at my abdomen. I passed it as maybe a little tummy ache but then I remembered I had a little human inside of me right now so I when I felt it again, I tugged on Ashton's sleeve.

He looked at me worriedly.

"Niall? Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. The pain was getting more unbearable. I need to check if my baby was okay!!

"C-call Harry" I said.

"Niall? What's wrong?" Louis asked. Everyone's attention was on me right now.

"Take him to the parking lot! I'll call Harry!" Ashton instructed, getting up and running out of the cafeteria.

"Niall-"

"Get me out of here! Guys!" I shouted and they all rushed towards me. I put my arm around luke for support and they brought me outside the parking lot.

We saw Ashton and Harry by Harry's car and I pointed towards them. I tried to ignore the pain but it hurt so bad. I whimpered and put my hand on my belly.

I hope my baby is okay.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked when i arrived and I shook my head.

"Hospital" I managed to get out and he nodded, getting me in the car. I noticed Michael and Ashton getting in the back and I groaned when I felt the pain back.

"We're almost there Niall"

... And that's when I passed out.

I woke up to a sound of something beeping and voices talking around me.

"... So he's pregnant?"

"... Yeah"

".... Well- congrats Professor Styles"

"Harry" I called out. I needed him right now. What happened? Is my baby okay?

My baby!

"Harry!" I abruptly stood up and Harry was in front of me In a second.

"Calm down sweetheart" Harry said, putting his hands on my shoulders. Was I shaking?

"H-Harry! Baby? How's the baby?" I asked, my hands flying to my belly.

Harry sighed. "The baby is fine"

I silently thanked god and buried my face in Harry's neck. I felt his hands wrap around me and I followed his actions. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt the dampness on his shirt.

"Niall.. Baby.." Harry called and I pulled back, sniffling and all.

"Its fine baby" Harry soothed, pushing my hair back. I nodded and sniffed.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked.

"He said it was probably because of stress or you have been doing a lot of heavy work." Harry explained.

I did help the interact club yesterday...

"Oh"

This was my fault. My baby was in danger because of me.

I noticed I was crying again.

"Hey, hey why are you crying? The baby is fine Niall. And you're fine too thank god" Harry sighed in relief and pulled me into another hug.