|| Chapter 22 ||

a/n : WATTPAD has been having issues with spacing/paragraphing so if you can't read this I can't do anything else I've tried.

Just a filler chapter because of all the narry going on lately! *points to media up there*

Harry

"This is good?"

Niall and Louis were across from us, arms crossed with thoughtful expressions on their faces.

"More to the left?" Louis looked at Niall for confirmation and Niall nodded, giving me a smile.

Liam and I exchanged looks and started hauling up the couch again to the left of the room.

"No wait- stop! There!"

Liam stopped carrying and I stumbled back from all the weight, making me fall down on the floor.

"Shit, are you okay baby?" Niall asked, walking over to me. I stood up, balancing myself by hanging on to him.

"Yeah I'm fine" I muttered, rubbing my back. Floors hurt, I'll tell you that.

"Sorry Harry!" Liam exclaimed. I waved it off with a laugh.

"It's fine. Is this okay?" I raised my eyebrows at Louis and Niall and they nodded, giving me and Liam two thumbs up.

"What's next?" Liam asked. I glanced at my watch. It was a little late which means they've been here for hours now.

"Nah it's fine, you guys have been here for hours now. I can handle the crib" I said, draping an arm around my husband.

"Are you sure? We can spare a little more time" Liam offered and I shook my head.

"By the way Louis is glaring daggers into your skull, I don't think you can" Niall said amusingly and I agreed.

Liam rolled his eyes and Louis gave us a not so innocent smile.

"I'm a little bit hungry, sorry" Louis said sheepishly.

"Speaking off..." I looked down at Niall and his blue eyes met mine. I grinned at him.

"Up for some takeout?"

"Not Chinese" Niall scrunched up his nose. Pregnant Niall did not like Chinese food or even the smell of it apparently. I ate it once and he vomited into the toilet bowl, not a great sight.

Although I did have help him through those mornings at the early stages.

"Hmm... Cafe food?" I suggested.

Niall shrugged but I could tell that he didn't want it either.

I let my hands push his blonde hair back and he smiled up at me. I smiled back, how can you not when the love of your life is showing happiness right in front of you.

"How about the diner? Milkshakes and burgers" I said and his face lit up.

"You guys wanna join us?" I turned towards Liam and Louis. They were pressed to each other, Louis' phone in between them.

They looked up with matching grins after a flash went off and I blinked.

"What the fuck?" Niall asked, confused.

"You guys are so cute" Liam shook his head, laughing.

"Cuter than me and Liam and do you know how cute me and Liam are. We're the cliche best friends fall in love scenario so yeah we're pretty cute" Louis explained, pocketing his phone.

"And yeah sure, diner sounds good" he agreed with a smile and dragged Liam outside of the room.

The room which was now painted pastel orange. Niall did the lower walls and I got on a ladder and did the taller ones. The crib was still in the box but there was a changing table, couch, a dresser, a small closet...