|| Chapter 27 ||

a/n : I basically had no inspiration these few days so whenever i don't, I go to the narry tag on tumblr and also kissperingniall's fanart makes my feels go crazy so go check out that blog!

also if you have tumblr we could be friends ; im kisspernarry

+

Niall

"Rian Edward?" Anne asked, smiling down at Rian as she did, cradling him in her arms with Robin, Harry's step dad, beside her.

"Well that's hardly fair, you're letting him Harry get most of the name" Robin shook his head and I shrugged, smiling.

"I don't mind, I like his name"

"I'll be sure the next one gets Niall's middle name, dad" Harry said suddenly, coming out of the bathroom as he wiped his wet hands on his jeans.

"Next one!! Eager aren't you?" My mom asked from the table placed at the front of the hospital room.

I felt Harry's lips on the top of my head and I tilted my head backwards to smile at him.

His smile was almost blinding as he placed another soft and chaste kiss on my lips.

"I love you" he mumbled through my lips and pulled back when he realised most eyes were on us.

I couldn't even explain how much I love Harry and especially Rian now, not to mention my parents have been so supportive of all of this. I'm so grateful for my happiness I felt like crying, overwhelmed with everything that's happening right now.

... And then a cry filled the room.

"Uh-oh.." My dad voiced out suddenly.

My mom and Harry's mom tried to soothe Rian but when he didn't quiet down, they placed him in my arms and I rocked him slowly back and forth, cooing to him slowly.

"Har.." I called and I felt a little bottle in my hands instantly. I smiled at him in thanks and put the nipple of the bottle between Rian's lips. The formula was supplied by the hospital and I reminded Harry to buy more the minute we got the first box.

Rian quieted down after taking his milk and I passed him to Harry to burp him. I handed him the little handkerchief from the side table and he placed it over his shoulder before carefully carrying Rian in his arms and putting his head over his shoulder while patting his back gently.

"You guys really make a good team"

We looked up to see our parents looking at us and I felt self conscious suddenly as I shut the empty bottle with it's cap.

"Thank you...?"

"You were even better than me and Maura, and we were really good, I mean look how our sons turned out" My dad stated to Harry and I felt my cheeks hurting from the amount of grinning I was doing today.

"Let's hope we can do the same"
I laughed, shaking my head.

Harry and I shared a look, only the two of us will understand as he gave me a wink, his smile matching mine.

Our journey just begun..

And then Rian burped.

The gang showed up later that evening, baby basket in Michael's hand, pink balloons in Calum's hand and blue ones in Louis'.

"Oh my god please tell me his name, these three have been assholes since this morning!"

"Michael!" I glared at the word he used and he clamped his mouth, his eyes widening.