|| Chapter 21 ||

WOKE UP WITH ENDLESS GIFS OF NARRY ON MY DASHBOARD AND THAT PICTURE UP THERE IS WHAT INSPIRED THIS

ARGH THE FEEEEEELS

Enjoy!

=========

[Harry]

"And thats how it works, how you get the girl- girl"

Waking up to your pregnant husband singing to Taylor Swift in the kitchen wasn't totally a surprise. But it was a surprise nonetheless.

I leaned on the kitchen door, arms crossed and smiling amusingly as Niall started dancing to the beat from his phone. New song maybe? It was catchy and Niall was shaking his hips to the beat.

Did I mention he was pregnant? And wearing only boxers.

It was quite a sight. And I could feel my morning wood coming back up. I didn't realise I had groaned out loud until Niall turned around and his blue eyes widened at the sight of me looking at him.

"Harry! How long have you been there?" He asked, cheeks tinted red. I swallowed, keeping the groan down.

"Long enough to get half hard from you shaking your hips like that" I replied nonchalantly, my eyes raking from his creamy white legs, those thighs, to his boxers, the band of those boxers beneath the obvious bump. I felt a surge of pride because that bump was our baby. A mixture of Niall and I. My eyes trailed up to his chest and the little hairs on them and finally his face.

Cheeks tinted red, mouth slightly agape at the way I was eye raping him. Blue eyes darker.

"I wonder if too much sex is bad for the baby" he wondered out loud suddenly and I chuckled slightly, pulling him closer and slotted my lips through his. Now this felt perfect.

His scent filled my nostrils and I pulled him even closer. My hands started roaming down his back and he had his arms locked around my neck, slightly tip toeing.

"We could ask the doctor.. After sex" I pulled away for breath long enough for me to say that before I pulled him to our bedroom.

========

long and slow kisses. lips lingering on exposed skin. hair slightly tickling each other. breath caught. hands expertly going down his back, down to the inside of his thighs. kissing those creamy white skin. eyes rolling at the back of the head while tongue expertly penetrated his hole. Hot. Wet.

curses filled the room.

"H-harry- baby 'm-"

i licked my lips.

preparing myself. before i went in.

he screamed. i did it again.

he felt so good.

i found it.

moans filled the room.

that face. his face scrunched up in pleasure, mouth open as niall shouted my name. we were sure to get complaints from the neighbours. i couldn't care less because i had pulled away to get myself off when niall's hot and wet mouth took me in it.

i shouted his name this time.
all i could see was him.
And the blinding light.

he was my light.

(a/n : if you didn't catch on, that was my poor attempt at a sex scene)

"My mom called just now, she's making a small party. Just family and she invited us" I informed my husband. He was tucked under my chin, I was playing with his soft blonde hair.