Escapes

Eric's POV:

Danica gave me such rush of excitement and adrenaline that with just the touch of her skin, she could control my feelings and sensations.

She doesn't need anything more but an innocent, fiery kiss to make you fall in love, exactly how I did. Speaking was hardly needed, just her body language could make any man obsessed over her.

Her eyes like cupids arrows, and her smell like an alluring bed of roses. Her lips take me to infinity as I simultaneously reach the heavens and great feelings beyond description.

Her appearance is so sexy. That face, those features, they captivate and excite me. I'll never get tired of kissing her.

She is my weakness and at the same times she's my strength. I hope she doesn't know my heart is in the palm of her hand.

I've been manipulated and deceived before. I have my flaws, except they're not easy to bypass.

My heart has been broken from time to time.

But there's other feelings growing along with my affection for her. Those feelings are called obsession.

She's such a scorching, hot flame and I was dangerously ice-cold.

Though, she knows my errors, as well as the increasing selfishness of being the owner of her gorgeous body.

I wouldn't have to tell he twice, because she knows her heart is mine and only mine. I always wished her the best, and the best will always be me.

A king.

***

Danica turned away from me and scurried out the door.

My head was boiling and my body was shaking.

I'm going to explode.

I was beyond angry. I told her to hide and she decided to stick around and watch. I let her in my life, the least I could've gotten was a consideration.

I thought about her leaving me permanently, and it infuriated me.

I was shaking in anger. I needed to break something.

I turned to my side and spotted the first thing I seen. I groaned out my anger and punched the window, shattering its entirety. The chips of glass dug into my knuckles and it bled profusely, but at that point I could care less. The large pieces of glass eventually broke down after tumbling onto the shelf and into the tub.

I have to admit, I have anger issues. I don't know how to control it at all. And to top it all off, I'm a selfish bastard. Who would of thought?

I stared at the damage as I lightly panted.

By now, Danica was gone. And so was my temper, luckily.

I heard footsteps coming from downstairs. I walked out to the main hallway and peeked out to see the living room.

It was the police.

I knew my neighbors would be the first to call law enforcement.

Although, there were shots fired loud enough that the houses beside me would hear, so I wasn't too surprised when I seen them.

I pulled out my phone and began to text one of my most reliable sources; Santiago.

Santiago was slightly older than me, him being 32, and devotes most of his time in helping me maintain a "clean slate" legally.

He's an international hacker, with the brains of a genius, and the loyalty of a dog. There's nothing more to call him than a best friend.

Santiago ended up replying in less than a minute.

"Pay the safe a quick visit." He replied in the message. I laughed reading his message, completely aware of his intentions.

I could hear the officers footsteps begin to make their way up the stairs down the hall. And so I quickly rushed to open my vanity dresser.

Before hopping in, I moved the clothes on hangers to each of its sides and uncovered the backboard. It swiveled away and I stepped in my emergency escape tunnel.

Once in the cold, raw walls, I slid the clothes back to the middle, and closed the backboard to how it initially was.

I shuffled down the muggy, tarnished steps in the dark passage way. The moisture had gotten so thick as I continued to descend, I knew I had to be a few feet beneath ground level already.

Once I reached the bottom, it lead to my walk in vault— in which I used it as a storing unit. In the safe I stashed my overfilling amount of money, drugs, and guns.

Just before the enormous and spacious vault was a ladder beside it, in which lead up to my backyard. From my backyard, the exit was disguised as a fake air conditioning system, beside my house. If I ever needed to escape from my home, I'd be practically invincible.

After entering my code, along with a facial recognition, and finger print identification, the vault opened

Stepping inside, the doors behind me locked back together. From here, I watched the inside and outside of my house from my cameras on a laptop screen.

Santiago has installed multiple effective and high tech gadgets around my mansion in case of an emergency like this. I obviously can't talk my way out of this situation, so Santiago's plan is to leak a "Memory Loss" gas through air vents. Then as their recent hours have been forgotten, San will hack into their technology devices and delete anything related to me.

This will buy me enough time to clean my mansion. Well, of course not me, I have specific people who do this for me as well.

I was guessing Santiago finished, the three policemen were walking away.

"What were we here for?" I heard a policeman say to another.

"Can't remember," the other said.

"Let's get donuts?" the third exclaimed as they all three left the driveway. They got into their cars and drove away.

"Too easy." I texted back to Santiago, jokingly.