25

*the day of the concert

"does this look okay?" i asked my best friend, alexa for her opinion on the outfit i had just put together.

"it looks more like you're going to a strip club, not a concert". she replied, scrunching her nose up.

i sigh heavily and head back into my wardrobe for like the millionth time today. if it isnt clear, im trying to pick out the perfect outfit for the concert tonight and i have nothing to wear! i want to be comfy in what i wear, but i want to look somewhat cute as it'll be the first time i'll be meeting justin. 

and speaking of, no, we haven't spoken since our beef - if that's even what you call it. i guess i'm just mad at him because he didn't believe me and just assumed i lied when it was that snakey hoe, sofia. 

after hundreds of other outfit change, both alexa and i found the perfect outfit for me to wear. it was an oversized white hoodie that reached my knees, some beige thigh high heels and a cute gucci bag. 

i thanked alexa about a hundred times before she gets going to do some errands, leaving me excited and scared at the same time. i mean, what if Justin thinks i'm ugly in person or that i'm too skinny and small? 

checking my phone for the time, i realise that i only have ten minutes to get to the salon for my appointment. don't judge, i can't meet Justin with nails in need of infills and hair that needs special treatment - look at these split ends!

i almost legit run out of the house, almost leaving my phone, keys and purse behind. almost, i said almost. i jumped into my white range rover and stepped on the gas pedal, speeding off and receiving horns and shouts from other road users. and i being the bad ass i am, i just gave them the middle finger. 

--

arriving back home, fully pampered. i got my hair done, nails done, eyebrows done and everything is on slay. ( a/n : see what i did there? ) 

my hair was now lavendar/pastel pink and was freshly trimmed. my eyebrows were threaded and dyed slightly so it matched my skin tone perfectly, and i had white acrylic nails. preach it.

seeing that it's almost three-thirty, i head up to the bathroom where i set my bath and threw a few bath bombs in from bath&bodyworks. after i got out of the bath, i moisturised and applied deodorant and of course makeup was next. i hopped onto the puffy chair that sat before my makeup desk, and began to work my magic.

afterwards, i straightened my hair, before grabbing small sections at the front and tying it with bobby pins.

i then put on my outfit and sprayed perfume all over myself, before adding a gorgeous diamond choker.

i then messaged my other best friend, courtney, who was coming to the concert with me, to tell her i was ready to come and pick her up

damn, y'all really thought i was going alone?? YOU THOUGHT!

to: mycourt x

on my way to your house now!

i then grabbed all the stuff i needed: cash, my card, keys, phone, portable charger and the tickets, put them in my bag before heading out to my car and driving to courtney's.