37

justin's pov

i awaken in a somewhat familiar room. my mind begins to register the events from last night, as i look over at the other side of the bed to see a beautiful brunette. 

i realise i had been staring at her for a while, as ariana began to shuffle around and flutter her eyes open. as soon as she sees me staring at her, i see her olive-skinned cheeks blush a primrose shade and her dimple on her left cheek popping out. 

i grab my phone quickly from the bedside table, and opened up the camera app before pointing the camera in her direction. after ariana realised that i was taking a picture of her, she instantly covered her face with her two petite hands, subsequently making me snap a picture of everything but her face.

"ari". i whined, still posting the picture onto instagram not caring if she wanted me to or not.

"dont take pictures of me in the morning. i look ugly without makeup". she said whilst sitting up and pouting her bottom lip.

"you're definitely not ugly ariana, you are gorgeous so stop doubting it". i sternly said.

she nodded reluctantly, making me shake my head in satisfaction.

"alright stay beautiful whilst i make us some breakfast, okay?" i told her as i stood up from the bed and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"ok thanks babe". she replied and flashed a toothy grin exposing her dimple making me stare at her in awe.

"stop staring at me and fucking make me some pancakes hoe". ariana snapped but i knew she was just joking so i chuckled and made my downstairs.

ariana's pov

i watched as the handsome dickhead walked out of my room in nothing but boxers, and headed downstairs to make us breakfast. i smiled before flinging the duvet off of me, only to come in sight of my naked body. my eyes immediately shot open as i remember what had occurred last night. but did i regret it? hell no. not going to lie, i kinda wished we went for a couple more rounds but justin decided to cut it short and tried to leave. he thought. like bitch no, come back you cunt. excuse my french, whoops.

i walked over to my closet, and picked out a white tank top and grey pajama shorts and put them on as well as some underwear. i threw my hair up into a high ponytail and braided it.

i still cannot get those two words out of my brain 

marry me

MARRY ME!

my bare feet patted down the marble staircase, as i made my way to the kitchen where justin was. as i walked in, the delicious smell of pancakes and toast hit my nose making me moan in satisfaction. i turned to see justin at the stove, with his shirtless back to me exposing his tattoos, making himself some bacon.

i creeped up behind him, and wrapped my arms around his torso making him jump. i giggled at his reaction, as he lowered the temperature of the stove and turned around with a frown and a pout on his face.

"not cool ariana". he said and crossed his arms, pretending to be mad.

"it was hilarious". i said laughing harder.

all of a sudden, i was lifted into the air and planted onto the kitchen island. i screeched in surprise as justin wrapped his arms around my waist and began to plant kisses on my neck.

"stop you asshole". i said before shoving him back with a smirk on my face.

"asshole?" it was justin's turn to smirk.

i nodded my head and crossed my legs and arms, acting like a diva.

"oh really?" justin mimicked.

"yup". i replied as i turned my head swiftly and closed my eyes.

all of a sudden, i flew into fits of giggles as justin tickled me to my death. slight exaggeration. but i couldn't stop laughing.

he eventually stopped and chuckled.

"eat your breakfast and then get ready. you're coming studio with me today". justin said.

"lol i'm not doing shit". i joked, making justin look at me with a straight face.

"i'm kidding". i chuckled and jumped off the island and sat at the table as justin brought our food over.

***
"thanks babe". i yelled as i ran up the stairs after breakfast to get ready.

i headed to my closet first to choose something to wear. i eventually came across a white tank top, a beige skirt, a patterned long cardigan and of course, my ICONIC beige thigh high heels.

 i eventually came across a white tank top, a beige skirt, a patterned long cardigan and of course, my ICONIC beige thigh high heels

i went into the bathroom and got into the shower, before moisturising and doing my makeup. after my makeup, i put my white tank top on before heading to my vanity and did my hair. i brushed it out before tying all my hair into a high ponytail. i heard the shower stop running, meaning that justin must have gotten out and was on his way in here. meanwhile i put on my outfit, and put on perfume and earrings and other jewellery.

justin came in already dressed and his hair was done. he wore a white big shirt underneath a grey shirt with denim jeans and a silver chain tucked underneath his shirts. his blonde-brown floppy hair wasn't gelled back, which is the way i love it. damn he looked so good.

i lastly put all my phone, keys, purse and other things i may need in my purse i was carrying.

" you ready?" he asked, obviously checking me out as his eyes looking me up and down continuously.

i nodded my head, as i picked up both of our phones from the bedside table and grabbed his hand and pulled him along downstairs. at the front door we both picked up our shoes and put them on. he wore his white vans, and i put on my thigh highs.

justin picked up my car keys, as i told him earlier that he could drive because i am a terrible driver in heels. we headed out to the car after i locked the front door, and justin opened up the passenger side door for me like a gentleman making me wink at him. after he got in, he put the key in ignition and began to drive to the studio in LA.