27

i have to just say that this concert is the dopest concert i have ever been to. the lights, the choreography and the atmosphere of this place is lit! but the ultimate best thing is justin's vocals like whats up thoo. this is the life i dream of!

so far justin has performed: i'll show you, wdym, waun, cold water and purpose. i legit freaked out when he came near the edge of the stage and started holding fans hands, but when he saw me his eyes widened again. and that's when he got up and went back to the middle of the stage. it was weird but what can i say when i look like a troll.

im still heartbroken at the fact justin is with sofia and didn't tell me. he led me on, making me think that we could possibly have something but i'm a nobody. a few people have recognised me as the girl that justin posted a picture on instagram of, and two asked me to take a picture with them. but like; who am i?

as justin starts singing 'baby' i legit jump and dance around because fetus justin is my shit. occasionally receiving looks from hating ass hoes, who cant bust moves like me but YOLO! im so lame. courtney just laughed at me and recorded me: she isn't a fan of justin or his music, she just came with me because i needed someone to go with and she was free.

after a two minute break, the music 'ollg' begins to play and justin walks out on stage again and begins to sing.

 How many bags you packed
Just to take 'em back tell me that
How many either or's (but no more)
If you let me inside of your world
There'd be the one less lonely girl  ...

all of a sudden, some of his backup dancers bring out a blonde girl and sat her on a wooden stool. didnt he get rid of ollg? my breath hitches as soon as i realise who is sitting on the stool. guess..

sofia richie.

she catches my eye and sends me the most evil glare that her bitch ass could muster. what a way to ruin such a spectualar concert. sofia then mouths something to me that i figured said :

' i always win, bitch '.

i had enough.

"can we leave?" i had to shout in courtney's ear because the music was so loud.

"huh?" she shouted back, being unable to hear me.

"i said can we go. i don't feel well". i lied, since i hadn't told her or anyone as a fact.

"fine by me!" she exclaimed in relief, making me chuckle.

 we turned around and pushed our way to the end of the crowd, before making my way to the exit. just as we were about to walk out, i heard justin's voice yell out a 'stop' and he stops singing. i freeze in position, not knowing if  he's talking to me or not.

"ariana wait".  he spoke. 

my eyes widen as i hear the crowd scream and cheer, probably meaning that he has walked  off of the stage. 

"ariana?" a voice behind me speaks.

i reluctantly turn around and see justin standing before me with a sad look on his face. i refuse to look at him, so i glance at the audience around us and see them stare.

"ariana, im sorry. please look at me". he speaks through the mic.

i look at him and sigh, mostly because im salty af.

" i really thought we had something. but it's always me that gets their heartbroken". i said, before grabbing courtney's hand and heading out of arena.

----

when we got into the car, i could already feel courtney staring at me in absolute shock. i then looked at her and smiled.

"so, are you hungry?" i asked, trying to change the subject.

"ariana grande butera!" she exclaimed.

i rolled my eyes.

"please explain to me, how you know justin fucking bieber, and how he knows you!" she shrieked excitedly, not because she liked him, but because she assumed we had a thing.

"well......