44

it was the following day. i was finally able to leave the hospital and return home. so far i had gotten no new messages from the person, which is good and bad i guess. good because it scares tf out of me and bad because that may mean that they're up to something that won't end well for us.

my mom and i arrived back at my house, and i noticed that justin's car and another two were parked out front. im so happy he didn't leave, but who else were here? we got out of the car and i opened the front door, and i was shocked to see frankie, justin and five other guys that i kinda recognised, waiting in the hallway.

they all turned their heads in our direction, as soon as they heard the closure of the door.

"ari!" my brother frankie called out and rushed over to me, giving me a big hug.

"frankie! be careful, i told you!" my mother scolded protectively.

"huh? oh shit yeah. sorry sis". he said, putting me down and stepping back.

"its ok you idiot!. i replied.

i them heard someone clear their throat from behind frankie. i peered over his shoulder and saw justin standing their awkwardly. i looked back up at frankie who signalled me over to him, im guessing my mom told him everything. nosy bastard.

i pushed frankie out of the way, before jumping up and hugging justin tightly. he immediately hugged back tightly, making the guys ( that im assuming are his friends) 'aww'.

justin and i pulled away and looked each other.

"listen, i only-". i began, but he interrupted.

"i know, your mom told me. no need to explain, but we will find out who this creep is". he spoke.

he then turned over to his friends, pulling me with him.

"guys, this is ariana. my girlfriend and the mother of my unborn child". justin introduced me, making me smile at each of them.

"and ariana, this is khalil, za, alfredo, chaz and ryan". he said, as he pointed at each of the guys as they waved.

"its nice to meet you all". i said politely.

"me too, justins told us a lot about you". alfredo spoke, and shone a cheesy grin at justin.

all the guys nodded in agree, smiling at justin as he blushed.

"i like this guy. you are my best friend, what else has justin been saying about me". i said before walking up to alfredo and linking my arm with his, as a joke.

"omg ari baby stop. and fredo i swear i'll punch you if you say anything!" justin spoke, making all of us laugh.

"okok, stop laughing. the reason why we are all here is to catch the creep who is after ariana". he started speaking seriously.

"my friends volunteered to help, as they are all individually gifted at something that will help us to do so". he continued, before beginning to point out.

"so, ariana will be the bait as she is what 'it' wants. ryan is good at faking identity and he's a good look out, chaz is good with hacking and tracking. khalil is good at transportation and keeping a look out, za has got weapons and protection. he is also good at fighting and self defense. and alfredo, my boyy, is a pro at technology and he's just good company i guess". justin explained, making us all nod.

"when you two weren't here, we came up with a plan which we think will work". alfredo spoke.

"yeah, so whats gonna happen is alfredo will get a phone that we'll text the person to meet us at Malibu Park about a couple miles away. chaz will get the number by hacking it, and ryan will put a fake identity on it that if the person tries to see whose phone it is, it will come up with someone else. then you, ariana, will be driven to the park with alfredo, khalil and za in the car with you. however, you'll need to go inside the park yourself. i'll  will be in another car behind you guys with joan, chaz and frankie where we'll be tracking the person. at the park, we'll wait for the person to come and when he does, ariana will go back in the car safely, and then me and za will come and capture them. when we do that, we'll take him back to the second car and take them to a warehouse a couple miles away from there". justin explained.

i gulped and nodded alongside everyone else.

"i need to do this. i need to keep both my babies safe, i can't risk anything". he said, looking at me. i smiled.

"and trust no one". za added, we nodded.

"lets get this show on the road then". justin announced, making everyone split up to prepare things.

everyone left except alfredo.

"hey, don't worry. justin really cares about you, he'll do anything to keep you safe". alfredo said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"thanks, bestfriend". i said, smiling then kissing him on the cheek and walking out the room.