28

after explaining everything to courtney, from when justin first messaged me whilst drunk, when he pretended to be some guy called jason, and to the argument over sofia that we had.

"holy shit". courtney finally said, after a good few minutes of taking everything in.

"yep". i replied, taking a deep breath as i felt like i had been talking for ages.

"you do realise that you're technically famous now". courtney said, making me confused.

"not really, the only thing that scored me fame was when he posted a picture me, calling me his wce, and tagged me in it". i replied.

"well apart from that, which i can't believe i didn't see it. well, i can believe a bit because i don't follow him. but miss famous grande, you and him just caused a huge scene in the arena around 30 minutes ago". she reminded me, making my eyes widen.

"fuck, i forgot about that, the amount of people that would've been recording as well!" i whined.

"yep, i can see all the celebrity news articles now! 'popstar justin bieber stops concert for mystery girl who is reportedly the same girl who he had posted a few months before!'" courtney announces in a news reporters voice, making me laugh.

"oh my god, or even 'sofia richie left furious after boyfriend justin bieber jumps off stage for girl he's never met before!'" i did in the same voice, making courtney laugh.

we both laughed hysterically together, making me pee myself. not literally, don't worry LOOL.

after we calmed down, we agreed that we'd go grab some food then go back to her house.

after buying food from taco bell, we went to courtney's where we took snapchats, watched a movie and made me forget about what happened.

obviously i didn't forget for long, as i got loads of messages from my family and friends, including alexa, my brother frankie, victoria, doug, daniel, bia, kiyan and even my mother!

eventually at around 11 o'clock i had to leave, although i wanted to stay, because the dogs couldn't be left alone for too long.

"bye court, thanks for everything today!" i said, before hugging her tight and pecking her cheek.

"no worries girl. i'm here if you need anything and don't worry about, you know who". she responded, referring to, well justin of course.

i thanked her again before leaving and getting into my car, and making my way to my own house which was only about 25 minutes away from hers. 

justin's pov

this may sound weird, but after my concert, ariana was still on my mind. i knew i had hurt her, and i had to explain to her everything that was going on. 

i told sofia i was going out with the guys, so she went back to the hotel- thank god shes annoying as hell. i went onto snapchat to see what ariana was doing and where she was at. her snapchat story consisted of her and the girl she was with at the concert, which i'm presuming is one of her best friends. they were laughing a lot and having fun, which i'm glad she wasn't upset over me.

i went onto snapchat maps, to see ariana's location, and i saw that she was driving somewhere. maybe going home, so i decided to get into my rental car, and follow her. 

i finally got to the place where her bitmoji had stopped, and it was a beautiful mansion. damn she has money.

 damn she has money