51 - epilogue

- THREE YEARS LATER -

THIRD PERSON

"okay, so i just put chloe and drew down for a nap". ariana came to the kitchen, exhausted, and wrapping her petite arms around justin's bare chest as he cooked dinner for their family of four.

justin chuckled before putting the wooden spoon down, after mixing the bolognese . he unwrapped ariana's arms from his chest and turned around, still holding them in his hands.

"jump". he told his wife, and she obeyed.

ariana jumped, wrapping his legs around her husband's waist and wrapped her arms around his neck as he secured her by holding her thighs.

they shared a long, passionate kiss in the middle of the kitchen as they both did dearly love each other. well of course since they got married and had children. twins: one boy and one girl. they were currently two and half years old.

justin and ariana's moment was interrupted by their beautiful children yelling from upstairs. they sighed as they never get a break, but they dont regret anything. they love their children and would do anything for them.

the both of them headed upstairs to their children's room, inside their new house in beverly hills.

they entered the children's room to see them fighting over a story book.

justin chuckled whilst ariana entered the room and pretended to be angry at the both of them.

"mommy! drew won't give me my book!" chloe complained, stomping her little foot.

before ariana could say anything, drew spoke up.

"na uh! chloe isn't sharing!" he complained also.

"okay you two. get into bed and i'll read to the both of you". ariana said, ushering the two into bed.

justin stood and admired the sight of his beautiful wife and kids, sitting and reading.

he was so proud of ariana: she had started a singing career and was extremely successful. she had 100 million followers on instagram, more than him and 50 million on twitter.

he love her so so much. and she loved him too.

THE END