31

i slammed the car door shut before speed walking towards my front door. i unlocked the door with my key and headed for the kitchen, i eat when im stressed and upset. soon after i heard the door close shut, indicating that justin had just walked in. footsteps approached from the hallway, and in walked justin holding his phone to his ear. he put his index finger up, as to say that he'll be with me in a second, and continued to talk to whoever on the phone.

while he was doing that, i opened the pantry door and took out some pasta along with some nice ass pasta suace with it, before closing the door and setting the things done on the countertop. i opened the packet of pasta and got out a pot, added water, and then put it onto the stove to boil. once it started to bubble, i added the pasta and let it boil.

once it was ready, i poured out the water before putting the pasta in two bowls and then adding the suace on top of each. i then got out two cups and lemonade for me and justin.

as i was in the middle of pouring the lemonade into the cups, i felt justin hug my waist from behind so i put down the bottle and turned around. i wrapped my arms around his neck and just simply hugged him. 

i get immensely affected when people say things like this to me. it makes me feel insecure and makes me hates myself even more. i'm so sensitive and take things to heart, because i was bullied badly when i was a little girl and i guess it has permanent effect on me; just like a scar. people may say im overreacting, but i have my reasons.

after a while justin and i pulled away from our tight hug, and he took a hold of my hands and intertwined my fingers with his. we looked each other deep in the eyes, and i immediately blushed and looked down. i heard his chuckle, which was like a melody to my ears.

"princess". he said, making my heart melt. i loved the pet names he gave me.

"princess, please don't be upset. i know, and i know you know that you're absolutely beautiful and the furthest from a slut". he cooed.

i looked up at him a gave him a look that told him that i wasn't convinced.

"do i. do i really?" i spoke, which sounded really deep out loud.

i heard him sigh and he began to stroke my cheek with his firm thumb.

"babygirl, you may be a little sexual and kinky but you're definitely not a slut". he said.

tf.

"what?" i whispered.

"babe. i've seen you're twitter fanpage. the things you say are pretty dirty". he joked.

"oh my god. you saw that?". i whined and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

he started chuckling again which made my hormones explode.

***

we are currently sitting in my bedroom, finishing up eating our food that i made for us earlier. this is the life i want to be living: food and cuddling with someone i love.

as the last episode of pretty little liars displayed on my flat screen tv that hung on my wall, justin was stroking the top of my head with his palm which was really calming, and every time he would stop teasingly, i would whine until he did it again. i can't believe that new episodes of pll won't air until april next year! marlene king has much explaining to do, i can't wait that long like marlene wyd...

my personal favorites from the five liars are spencer, emily and hanna. spencer because she's super smart and i love her outfits, hanna is really pretty and her personality is literally me and emily because she's humorous and unique. sorry aria and alison but bye.

"babygirl?" justin's voice rings.

"mhm?" i answer as my eyes widen at the sight of jenna holding a gun at spencer.

"i want to take you out. like on a date". he spoke.

"what". i practically scream, as i watch as jenna actually shoot spencer, mary drake say that she's spencer's mother and noel kahn's head being chopped off. brutal.

"sorry, what?" i rephrase to justin.

he grabs the remote for the tv and turns it off making me whine and cross my arms.

"i said i want to take you out on a date. how does that sound?" he spokes slowly and loudly, like i was dumb.

i narrow my eyes at him before rolling my eyes and giggling.

"of course!" i exclaim before pecking his lips, snatching the remote back and turning the tv back on.

i hear justin chuckle as he realises that i put pll back on.

------

i'm currently lying in bed alone, as i was finally able to turn netflix off, since justin left for his concert.
he almost practically dragged me out the house to come with him to watch, but then it's obvious that the paps would find us and start talking their shit again.

i scroll from my instagram, the usual, and of course my account was filled with both hateful and positive comments. thankfully, mostly positive. i sent justin a final 'have fun, miss u💛', which was probably late anyway.
he told me that after his concert he would come back to my house, so i gave him my key so he could let himself in as i would be asleep.

my eyes began to close shut ever so often, so i resulted in putting my phone down on charge and eventually falling asleep.