36

WARNING; CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!

- recap -

just as my tears were about to come streaming out, i heard the front door bell go off several times. assuming it was victoria or alexa, i got up and rushed to the door before bursting it open.

but only to be bombarded by a hard chest, making both of us back up into my hallway and closing the door. i immediately look up, only to come face to face with him.

"justin?" i breathed out, as i looked up into the familiar hazel brown eyes.

*****

"justin?"

i shove him off of me as i hard as i could, which only made him angry. why is he angry, shouldn't i be the one that should be angry?

"get out of my house". i cross my arms, and make sure that my eyes don't make eye contact with his.

"i can't do that". he spoke.

"what do you mean you can't. it's easy, you open the fucking door and get the hell out!" i yell, becoming more and more angry every time i look at him or smell his cologne.

"i can't" he began, stepping closer to me.

"do you wanna know why?" justin continues, staring into my eyes making me quickly look away.

"why?" i sigh. 

all of a sudden, justin pushed me up against the walls and pinned my arms up either side. 

"because i fucking love you, and only you". he growled, his nose touching mine.

i struggled to escape his strong grip of my wrists, so i wriggled about which didn't help at all.

"if you fucking loved me, you wouldn't have slept with that bitch. now get off". i screamed, feeling weak and vulnerable.

justin didn't say anything, but he harshly slammed his lips onto mine, catching me by surprise. i didn't kiss back, so only he was moving his lips and making effort.

"kiss back". he murmured onto my lips, but i didn't obey because of my mixed emotions.

justin sighed and removed his lips from mine, and took and step back after letting arms go. he fixed his jacket, took one last look of adoration at me before heading over to the door and reaching for the door knob.

"wait". i loudly spoke out, making justin freeze and slowly turn around to face me.

"can we just make this clear?" i asked calmly, trying not to lose my shit.

"sure". justin replied, slowly walking closer to me.

"so you told me that you were fake dating sofia for publicity?" i said.

"yes! that's all that's happening. i swear!". he pleaded.

"okay..." i began