33

i woke up surrounded by the contents of my all too familiar bedroom. i rub my eye as i slowly sit up, and try to recall what had happened. the last thing i remember is getting into a fight with an ogre, and all of a sudden everything turned blac- oh fuck. she punched me, didnt she? 

i climb out of bed and reach over onto my bedside table for my phone, but panicked when i couldn't feel it in its usual place. i jumped up and started searching around my bed area for my phone that contains my life. if i don't have it i immediately panic- like i am now. as soon as i came to the conclusion that my phone was probably not even in my room, i slip on my bunny slippers before heading out of my room and downstairs.

i initially went into the living room, and checked behind all the pillows and cushions to see if my phone was there. it wasn't. i cant even remember if i made my own way back or if he took me home. i swear if i have to go back to that asshole's home to get my phone, i will actually end up killing someone. sighing in frustration, i quickly rush upstairs and throw on the most simplest outfit and brushed out my hair and put it into a ponytail.

i put on a random sweater, black leggings and some sneakers. i didn't put any make up on, so i just grabbed my keys and mints from the side before heading out to my range rover outside. i get in, put the key in the ignition and start my drive to his house.

once i arrived, i began to feel butterflies in my stomach from the nerves of seeing him again. i reluctantly make my way to his front door, carefully knocking as it was pitch black out. after a while, no one had answered the door so i knocked again, a bit louder this timer. as i was about to give up, i heard footsteps approaching from the other side of the door and keys rattling. i stood there, with a fake stern look on my face, waiting for the door to open. 

justin opened the door, and i mentally gasped at the sight. he wore nothing my sweatpants which made heart flutter, but i immediately looked the other way and remember what he did to me.

"ariana?" justin voice rasped. i'm guessing he just woke up.

his hair was all over the place, and he would yawn every few seconds. dont give ariana, dont do it.

"hi". i bluntly said, after a while of just standing.

"what are you doing here? are you okay?"  he asked, sounding worried.

"i came for my phone". i said glumly.

"your pho-". he stopped mid-sentence and went back inside leaving me to stand out here awkwardly.

a couple minutes later, justin came back with my phone in his hand making me sigh in relief. i hadn't backed up my icloud, and i was scared i had lost all my photos. 

as justin was handing my phone, he suddenly stopped and pulled it back.

"can we talk?" he asked hopeful.

"no. give me my phone". i said, getting irritated.

i reached for my phone, but justin just hid it behind his back making me roll my eyes.

"please ariana". he begged.

"no justin. can i have my p-". he interrupted me.

"please princess". he said

"no justin, i said no. unless you want me to karate chop you, i suggest you hand over my phone right now!" i slightly yelled.

"why?" justin challenged me.

"because it's my phone! i pay the bill! i don't want to talk to you justin! you literally fucked that fiona looking ass bitch when i went downstairs for two minutes! GIVE ME MY PHONE NOW!" i yelled in anger.

his facial expression turned from arrogant to upset in 0.5 seconds. he handed over my phone, so i snatched it from his hand and stormed off back to my car. making sure to look back and give him the dirtiest look i could muster, before getting into my car and driving off.

when i reached a traffic light, i took this moment to check for any missed calls, messages or notifications. i realised that it was 3:28 in the morning, obviously the reason why justin wasnt awake when i knocked the first time. i also realised that i had a few messages from justin from earlier.

justin: ariana im sorry.

justin: and also you forgot your phone.

justin: ariana!

justin: i know you're angry, im sorry, but dont you want ur phone?

justin: arianaaaa

justin: oh yh....

i roll my eyes at his stupidity, then put my phone back on the passenger seat and resuming my drive as i realise that the light had turned green.