41

my eyes peeled open to the sunrays burning onto my eyelids.

i rubbed eyes and took in my surroundings. i was in my bed. i must have fell asleep in the car last night and justin carried me in. but where was he now? i noticed after seeing an empty spot in my bed where justin normally stays.

yes, justin and i live together. we thought it would be best if we both stay in one house together, and as for my mom and frankie, they're travelling across the world. i haven't told anyone about my pregnancy yet, so no one knows. well, apart from that creep that keeps messaging me: i better stay aware of that.

 i climb out of bed, slid on my slippers and headed downstairs to the kitchen. on fridge i noticed a note on fridge. peeling it off and reading it, i immediately recognised justin's rushed handwriting.

i literally had to rush and get ready because i had to quickly go to downtown la where my dad and brother and sister are staying. i forgot i promised to babysit them. i would've woken you up but you looked so peaceful!  i'll be back soon baby  x

love you

-justin

what an idiot. i rolled my eyes and laughed to myself, before binning the note and pouring some soya milk and some mini wheat cereal into a bowl. cereal first of course: who puts milk first? tf.

i then quickly threw some fruits into the blender and made a strawberry and apple smoothie, which i took alongside my cereal, and ate on the kitchen island.

as i was eating i realised i had forgotten my phone upstairs, so i left my food on the island and quickly rushed up to get it. when i got back down i heard a door close. i paused for a second before shrugging my shoulders and proceeding to eat my breakfast.

i scrolled through instagram and was shook as i noticed that i had reached 1.5 million followers. it must have all been from the fame justin had gotten me, which i didn't want when i found out i was talking to the justin bieber. i just wanted friendship, but i guess fame comes when you're in a relationship with a high ranking celebrity- which is probably what i get hated on for.

people assume that I'm using justin for his fame and money, like boiii. who do you think i am. not to sound arrogant but my family was rich way before i met justin, and i don't need or want fame anyway.

all of a sudden i heard glass shattering from upstairs. i literally fell from the stool in shock, and quickly grabbed a pan from the marble cupboard before beginning to proceed upstairs. i initially took small steps until i began to get braver, so i began to walk faster.

i headed into the room with the door slightly open, and you could see the window wide open. i opened the door fully and covered my mouth with my hand as i saw a picture, that was in a glass frame, of me and justin shattered on the floor. beside it was a white piece of paper that was folded in quarters. i hesitantly picked it up and panicked at what i read.

im starting to get impatient darling; each second i want you more and more. i might just take you now. what do you think about that?

i'll give you an option: you break up with justin when he comes back, then i wont hurt him and we can leave together in peace.

or:  you choose to ignore the first option and don't break up with justin, then i'll hurt him and me and you will leave in frustration and one of us will be hurt. and it wont be me.

your choice.

- Yours Truly

i then heard the floor creak behind me. i took a deep breath before swiftly turning and around, scared to death at what i saw: a tall, muscular figure dressed in black from head to toe. not one part of him was exposed, and he had something in his hand but i couldn't see as he hid his hand behind his back.

i gulped, probably loud enough for him to hear, before slowly lifting up my hands with the pan shaking as i was.

"who the fuck are you? what do you want?" i managed to blurt out, attempting to sound as angry and brave as i could.

a few moments of silence corrupted, before the figure began to take steps towards me.

"you". the person roared out before rushing over to me and quickly injecting something into me.

i fell unconscious.