34

buzz. buzz. buzz.

groaning in frustration as i open my eyes, annoyed by the fact that i was awoken by phone blowing up. i rubbed my eyes before reaching over to my bedside table for my phone. my eyes immediately squinted as the bright screen came in contact with my sensitive orbs. as my sight became clearer i saw that i had over 50 messages from justin, of him obviously pleading for my forgiveness. 

i rolled eyes before jumping out of bed and going into the bathroom to shower and get ready for anything i might do today. 

after showering, shaving my legs and washing my hair, i came out of the bathroom and went into the closet to pick out a suitable outfit for something not too formal but something that doesn't make me look less fortunate with money. i eventually picked out a white oversized jumper and black leggings. i then headed over to my hair and makeup desk where i did my usual makeup routine consisting of: concealer, foundation, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. 

afterwards, i decided to change up my hair slightly so i parted it in the middle into two, and styled my hair into two buns on the sides of my head.

(ignore rickrat)

as i finished my hair, my phone buzzed again so i assumed it was justin being desperate again. i huffed loudly and picked my phone, but was taken back when it was my old friend victoria. i squealed in excitement as i missed her very much. we were very close friends when i lived back in florida, and we used to do everything together. but when i moved we kinda lost contact and went our separate ways. 

i opened the messages that she sent me, and almost jumped for joy when she messaged me saying that we should hang out today. i immediately replied saying yes and how i was so excited, so we agreed to meet down outside the mall in an hour. 

i put my phone on charge as the battery had gone down to 58% and i can't leave the house with a low battery percentage. afterwards, i went downstairs and just grabbed myself a cereal bar and a bottle of water form the fridge. i then went into the living room where both frankie and my mother was. my mother was on the couch on her phone, holding her new iphone7 in her hand like a typical mom does. and then there was frankie, who was in the corner of the living room looking in the mirror and trying to twerk. really frankie?

i took a seat on the couch opposite my mother, and called over two of my dogs, toulouse and cinnamon. they jumped up on the sofa with me, and i started to play with them before our housekeepers come and take them all out for walks. 

i took my phone and began to snapchat the both of them messing around and cuddling up.

after realising that i had been playing around with my cuties for over 45 minutes, i quickly jumped up and said goodbye to my dogs, brother and mom. i then chose out some black sneakers and put them on, before collecting my phone, keys and chanel mini backpack purse and heading out to my car. 

i drove down to the mall, and parked up outside before getting out and waiting for victoria. as i waited, i recognised two familiar people by an icecream van getting some lollies. i squinted my eyes to get a better view and my mouth instantly went dry as justin turned around, accompanied with sofia.

just as i was about to burst into tears, i heard a familiar scream coming from the direction of the icecream truck. i looked up and saw my old friend, victoria monet with her hands cupping her mouth and facing my direction. i saw that justin had looked up from sofia and looked over at victoria, and then looked where she was looking which was me. his eyes widen and he dropped sofia's hand and the icecream in his hand fell onto the ground, making me roll my eyes. 

i turned my attention back to victoria, before rushing up to her and hugging her the minute our bodies touched. i felt justin's eyes on us but i didn't care. he and sofia stood a minute away from us, which didnt intimidate me whatsoever.

victoria and i released each other and smiled. 

"girl, i have so much to tell you". she screeched happily.

"me too". i said, before being interrupted by a familiar beat.

"do you still remember it?" victoria asked, excitedly.

"of course!" i yelled.

we waited for the part to come before rapping and singing as loud as we could.

victoria; can't stop won't stop get guap

ariana; ten white toes in them tory flip flops

victoria; manicures and pedicures i'm always tip top

both; when they say i'm not hot all these lies need to stop

ariana; 'cause i'm icy wifey haters wanna fight me

both; never been the one get RIP up on a white tee

victoria; keep my hands clean got some hitta's moving shiesty

ariana; ask me if I'm rollin' with some Gucci bitch I might be

we then threw into fits of laughter making everyone around us look our way.

before i left florida, victoria helped me write my first ever song called 'icy girl' and i even recorded it but only got it saved onto our phones. we set it as our ringtones and ever since, everytime we here it we sing our parts and it's like a special thing. 

we then rushed off into the mall to have our annual shopping spree, which was way overdue.