46

jason mccann? 

jason.

isn't that the same name that justin said his name was because he couldn't tell me his real name when we first talked?

the even stranger thing is the fact that i get almost similar vibes from jason, as i do when with justin. not like sparks, but as if they're relatives. the same blood, genes, that sort of thing. 

i gulped as every minute we went further and further away from my area. we've been in the car for about an hour and a half, i think anyway. i havent exactly been checking the time, but it feels like it. however, it could been shorter since when you're not enjoying something, time drags along and feels longer than it really is.

i then saw a sign approaching and discreetly sat up to see what it said:

WELCOME TO CALABASAS

so not as far as i thought. we have been driving for around 45-50 minutes, since there's been no traffic and thats how long it took when i went with my family, a year ago. i miss them.

"we'll be there in about 5 minutes, babe". his voice rung through ears, sounding extremely familiar to someone i know..

i watched the roads as the highway began to disappear, and were being replaced with trees and greenery.

is this like some secret hideout shit?

about 5 minutes later, we were driving through a private land road and towards a huge building. and that's when i realised that huge building was a mansion: his mansion.

 and that's when i realised that huge building was a mansion: his mansion

( imagine this at night )

the car came to a halt as we reached the mansion. jason then got out the car and rushed over to my side of the car, probably thinking i'd escape or something. good choice dude.

he opened the door, and held his hand out for me to hold onto to. lol no thanks. i didnt take his hand, and instead crossed my arms across my chest- refusing. 

all of a sudden, he must have gotten annoyed and just yanked me out of the car. damn, how can you kidnap me and claim to be in love with me and treat me like shit?

jason then decided it would be a good idea to throw me over his shoulder, and carry me like some rag doll. cunt. i chose to rebel, so i kicked and wriggled as much as i could but he was so much more stronger than me.

"stop it!"  he growled, scaring the shit out of me. 

suddenly, i felt a pinch to my arm and liquid being squirted into my bloodstream and all of a sudden my eyes began to close and black over took my sight.

***

i woke up in a dark room. my eyes were blurry and i could tell by the lack of HD vision of the area where light shone from underneath the room door.