50 // finale part three

justin's messaged got me confused but kinda excited at the same time.

just then, the music to mark my words  began to play and the whole crowd screamed. including me, victoria and alexa.

the whole crowd sang along with justin as he sang inside the glass cube that softly floated all around the stage. he wrote on the glass with the pen always and my heart pumped faster when i realised that he had written my name within a big heart.

my mouth gaped open and victoria and alexa looked over with me in surprise, making me look elsewhere and bit my lip nervously. they looked at each other in shook before looking back over at justin, but he had disappeared.

suddenly, the music to where are u now started to play, and the DJ screamed things to hype the crowd. i started jumping in excitement since i love this song. justin came up from an elevator and started singing, the audience  jumped and sung along when the beat dropped and the place was crazy. so much better than i had dreamt it to be: literally.

justin's song transitioned into i'll show you, where he stood inside a similar glass thing, with orange and red sparkles this time.

okay i may say this about all the songs he's gonna sing, but this is my absolute favourite so i sang along at the top of my lungs.

he then sang other songs such as: the feeling, get used to it, love yourself, boyfriend, life is worth living, as long as you love me, no pressure, no sense and hold tight.

he sang others too, but the one that highlighted the whole night was the song purpose. for this song, before he sang it he made an announcement.

"hey guys. how are you feeling?" he asked, making everyone in the arena scream including us.

"are you enjoying yourselves?" justin asked, now looking around at the audience at the front. as if he was looking for someone.

his eyes then got closer and closer to where i was, and when they did his mouth dropped open.

we stared at each other for the longest time, even still the crowd was cheering for justin.

"so i wanna make a little announcement". he begun, scaring me a little bit.

"as you guys know, since me and my ex-girlfriend selena broke up, my relationships havent exactly been the same. i mean, i dont know if you would actually call them relationships. maybe hookups". he said, walking closer to me.

i could tell that everyone was baffled.

"well, i basically unintentionally met the girl of my dreams. and when i say unintentionally, i was drunk" justin said chuckling a bit and then he looked at me, holy shit.

"my friend dared me to text a random number something silly, but i didnt realise that that was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. because, i've fallen in love". he spoke before quickly speaking to one of the security guards that stood in front of a section of the front row.

all of a sudden the security guy came over to me, and ushered me to go with him. i hesitantly looked up at justin, who nodded and did what i was told to.

i followed him across the pit and towards the stairs that led up to the stage. shit, he was bringing up on stage. did i look good enough?

i walked up the stairs until i was on stage, everyone was looking at me. i gulped and looked at justin who ushered me over to him.

justin then wrapped his arms around my waist and i immediately wrapped mine around his neck: we held each other immensely tight. everyone in the arena screamed and clapped, which i honestly wasn't expecting. we then pulled away and justin looked me in the eye. he brought the microphone back up to his lips and began to speak again.

"so this is ariana guys. you may recognise her as the girl i posted a picture of a couple of days ago. i wanted to ask her a question". justin spoke then looked over at me again.

i quickly glanced over at alexa and victoria, who were jumping with huge smiles on their faces at us.

"ariana, yes i am severely in love with you. you've made me so happy and i can't let someone like you out of my life so easily and be with someone else. so will you... be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously, biting his lip.

i smiled widely before jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly. the arena roared in appalause and screamed. justin hugged me back and i whispered yes in his ear.

the crowd then began to chant the name jariana making me blush.

i, all of a sudden, felt plump lips on mine and already knew it was justin. the audience screamed again, which reminded me that we were making a huge scene but i couldnt really give a shit.

 the audience screamed again, which reminded me that we were making a huge scene but i couldnt really give a shit