40

"annd, you're free to go!" dr martin spoke, after he finished checking me up.

"thank you. i appreciate you". justin thanked the doctor as he managed to squeeze us in before his shift finished.

"anytime, you know where i'll be". he replied, before shaking my hand.

justin guided me out the hospital, holding my hand and kissing my head every so often. i was still shook about the news that we just had received. should i be happy or scared? i was prepared at all.

if you haven't guessed already, the doctor had informed me that i was in fact 3 and a half weeks pregnant! thinking back to the time me and justin beat it, i remember not using a condom or any form of protection and it was around 5 weeks ago. i'm automatically assuming that justin is the father, since he's the only guy i've had sex with recently.

i am just anxious about what justin's beliebers and family will think about it. especially since i haven't met any of his family yet, i don't wanna seem disrespectful as they might not even like me. however, i just need to focus on myself and the newcoming baby right now. justin seems to be over the moon about being a father, but i know after he gets tired of me, he'll leave me to bring the baby on my own. i mean, not that i don't trust him, it's just that we're not even in a official relationship yet. he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, so i guess he doesn't want me that much.

by this time i didn't realise that we were at my car, and justin was helping me to get in the passenger side. he got in himself and started the car up, and putting on his seatbelt. i strapped mine on soon after, then faced the window.

i heard justin sigh, and saw him look over at me from the corner of my eye. i didn't want him to worry about me, so i pretended to look happy and ignored his glance. he sighed again, looked back at the road and began to drive.

i began to realise that we were taking a slightly different route to the one we would take for when we ere going home. where was justin taking us? i decided to leave him to do whatever he was doing, i didn't really want to make conversation at the moment.

----

around 20 minutes later we arrived at venice beach. not like i already knew it was venice beach, but i saw a road sign as we got closer. but why were we here?

i climbed out of the car after justin, before walking over to his side of the car.

"what are we doing here justin?" i asked.

"follow me". he took a hold of my hand and began to gently tug me along.

"not an exact answer to my question but alright then". i said in an annoyed tone.

we walked until justin stopped exactly in front of the shore's edge.

"what are you doing?" i asked, baffled as can be.

"ariana. i'm breaking up with you". justin spoke.

"what? boii no, you are the father of my baby you aint going nowhere". i stood shocked and spoke.

justin chuckled.

"ari baby, I'm kidding. id never leave you, that's literally the opposite of what i was gonna do". he replied cheekily.

this cunt.

"canadians". i said rolling my eyes as a joke.

he chuckled again before starting to speak:

"ariana. when i first texted you drunk i was so embarrassed but I'm glad i did because you mean the literal world to me. I'm in love with you and i feel that what we have is true. you're gonna be the mother to my child, i couldn't be blessed anymore. i realised that i hadn't asked you to be mine yet. ari, will you be my girlfriend?" justin breathed out.

"of course you ugly bitch!" i spat out and jumped into his arms, before he hugged back and spun us around.

"i love you too". i replied back after he put me down.

"should we go back home and watch movies?" justin asked.

"yassss!" i replied, giggling afterwards.

we headed back to the car and before i opened the door by the handle, i noticed a white piece of paper resting against it.

i picked it up, opened it up and read it.

ariana, ariana, ariana.

it's funny how you think i will allow you to keep his child.

love you still xoxoxoo

-Yours Truly

i gulped loudly before briefly looking around to see if anyone was around. i climbed quickly in the car and justin drove off.