38

MATURE CONTENT THAT MAY TRIGGER SOME VIEWERS!

justin and i arrived at the studio, and it seemed like there was quite a few people here today due to the amount of cars that were parked in the parking lot.

justin took a hold of my hand and guided me to the studio entrance, where the receptionist kept flirting with justin whilst he was signing in, with her makeup caked onto her face. her name tag read the name paige, and she had bleach blonde hair and an overdone tan.

"so justin, got any plans this weekend?" paige asked justin, with a smirk on her caked face as she twirled her hair in her finger. tryna act cute.

"um, actually I-". justin began but i cut him off.

"he's gonna be with me". i said, giving her a spiteful toothless grin.

paige looked over at me and screwed me as if was nothing she hadn't dealt with before. she then looked over at justin again, who was still filling in the sign in sheet. can he hurry up?

"well justin, once you come to your senses and dump this bitch. come and find me". paige said and went to hand him a piece of paper with her number on it.

"excuse m-". justin snapped but again i interrupted by smashing my lips onto his.

i heard the bimbo gasp so dramatically, which gave me the encouragement to kiss justin harder, causing him to kiss back with more passion.

all of a sudden we heard someone clear their throat from behind us, which caused us to pull away and look. the person was no other then the guy i had met on the day of Justin's concert. what was his name again? shit. oh it was harry, harry styles.

"oh hi harry! how are you?" i grinned and faced him.

"i'm good mate. how bout you?" he replied with a smile on his face.

he looked the same as he did, just that he must have cut his curly hair slightly and dyed it a bit darker.

"im good thanks!" i responded, looking over at justin to see a look of envy on his face. oh boy.

"what are you doing here?" harry asked me.

"oh im here to watch justin do his thing in the studio". i replied.

"oh, are you two together?" harry slowly asked.

"yes we are". justin bounced in. boy if you don't bounce back out.

"okay. cool." harry looked over at justin, and screwed him.

"yup, aren't we goals". justin slyly said.

harry narrowed his eyes and justin before looking back at me and smiling.

"ariana, can i talk to you for a minute? its important". harry asked me.

"oh yeah sure. justin, is that okay?" i asked justin.

"um, yeah sure. meet me in studio 103 afterwards. okay?" he said before pecking my lips and walking off to the studio.

***

i followed harry to the elevator where he took us to the top floor of the building. where were we going? when the doors finally opened, we walked out into the studio room that was entitled ' harry styles' and took a seat on the couch that was in there.

"so, what did you wanna talk about?" i asked him, trying to get to the point so i could leave.

"umm, so i wasn't aware that you and justin were together. i thought we had a chance". harry informed me.