35

"see ya later babe!" i yell back to victoria, before entering my house and closing the door behind me.

i kick off my shoes, and head to the kitchen where i throw my phone and keys on the counter. i glanced at the clock on the wall, and saw that it was just gone 7 o'clock. damn, did victoria and i really stay out for that long?

i began to serve up the dinner that my mother had cooked for me and left, as my mom sometimes has late night jobs which means that they're barely home in the evening. i served up the vegan mushroom stroganoff, and made some squash to go alongside with it. after picking up my meal, i walked to the dining room being careful not to trip over my 8 dogs who were circling around my feet thinking that the food was for them. smh.

i sat down and began to eat my dinner, after turning the television that we have in the room on. i literally was surfing the channels for the longest time, before finally landing on an old episode of Drake & Josh. my childhood film, yass.

when the episode eventually ended, i picked up my empty plate and walked back into the kitchen and washed up before leaving it to dry on the rack. all of a sudden, i heard a vibrating sound coming from behind which made me instantly turn around. i realised that it was only my phone, and i had left it in here before. i picked it up and saw that i had 4 missed calls and 19 messages from victoria. this bitch saw me an hour ago, can she chill? just kidding, im lame.

(3) missed calls from MyBabeVictoriaa

MyBabeVictoriaa: gurl answer your phone

MyBabeVictoriaa: RN

MyBabeVictoriaa: ALEXA IS ABOUT TO KICK JUSTIN'S ASS. 

click to view 16 more messages from MyBabeVictoriaa

what was going on? i instantly locked my phone and went onto calls, ringing victoria back. she answered the phone after one ring, which meant that obviously something was going on.

"victoria, what's going on?" i worriedly asked.

"oh my god ariana, that dick justin ergg. i will seriously get my black ass straight over to his house and chop off his tic tac ass dick". she growled.

"woah victoria, chill. what happened?" i asked again.

"turn on hollywood life". she spoke before ending the call.

i quickly rushed into the living room and switched the television over to hollywood life, and my full attention went to the bimbo speaking on tv, of the mention of justin and sofia.

photos came up of justin and sofia being very affectionate and steamy in mexico, where they were celebrating sofia's 18th birthday.

"Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie can't keep their hands off each other as they put on a VERY steamy display in Mexico"

the Hollywood Life reporter speaks out, as more photos of the loving couple burst out which looked more like they were having sex than 'a steamy display' .

the reporter carries on,

"numerous sources tell us that justin bieber has purchased a ring from iconic jeweller Tiffany&Co, and is planning to propose to girlfriend, sofia richie, anytime soon!"

just as my tears were about to come streaming out, i heard the front door bell go off several times. assuming it was victoria or alexa, i got up and rushed to the door before bursting it open. 

but only to be bombarded by a hard chest, making both of us back up into my hallway and closing the door. i immediately look up, only to come face to face with him.

"justin?" i breathed out, as i looked up into the familiar, sad hazel brown eyes.