45

i watched through the window as the nice city landscapes turned into a rural, abandoned location as we drove to malibu park. this part of california, i've heard, was one of the sketchiest places. alongside the bronx in new york.
justin had made sure to make a well-constructed plan to ensure that we find the unknown person , who keeps texting me, and torture them for making my life a living terror.

i'm currently in the car with alfredo, khalil and za whilst justin, chaz, my mom and frankie are in another car not far behind us.
they were stopped by police, when chaz was driving faster than the speed limit. but justin texted not long ago saying that the cop only kept them back for 3 minutes only to warn them not to speed. lucky.

to a response to what you are probably wondering how i am feeling right now is, petrified. i'm scared to find out who it is, and i'm extremely nervous in case the plan doesn't go well at all. i don't want anyone getting hurt because of me, or even worse, killed.

my palms are sweaty, arms are weak and i can just about gulp because i'm shaky so much. my best friend, alfredo, looked at me and realised how anxious i was. i had told him that i suffered from anxiety, so he probably knows how i am handling this.
he leaned over and side-hugged me, since we're in the car, and told me that everything was going to be fine.

"justin really cares about you, ariana. he'll make sure nothing bad happens to you, and if something does he'll ensure that it doesn't happen for long and that the person wont get away with it" he said.

i nodded my head, slightly, due to the fact that my mind was everywhere else except in this car. i was thinking of all the different wind-ups that could end up happening later on. is the person going to be someone i know? is someone going to die? is justin going to die? am i going to die?!??

my breathe started to quicken up a bit, until i heard the sound of my caring boyfriend, and father to my child, ringing through my ears. i felt a hand pressing firmly into my shoulder, which suddenly relaxed me and i thanked fredo. i told him that when i have panic attacks, it helps when someone presses down firmly into my shoulder, it somehow calms me down.

"ariana?" i heard and looked down at fredos phone.

i saw justin on facetime, looking at me worriedly. alfredo passed me his phone so i could talk to justin, and i took it.

"ariana, baby. everything is going to be fine, okay?" he spoke so softly to me.
i nodded my hair and took a deep breath.

i wish i was in the car with you, so i could squeeze the anxiousness out of you". he said, trying to lighten the mood, in which he did, making me giggle slightly.

all of a sudden i heard my own phone ping! loudly. i picked it up from my lap and saw from the lock screen, that it was a message from the unknown number. i gulped, and reluctantly began to read it.

can't wait to see you, baby girl. you better be coming alone.
- Yours Truly

my face must have turned pale, and my eyes must have widened for justin to worriedly ask me what was wrong, and for alfredo and khalil to look at me. not za, since he was driving.

"what's wrong doll?" khalil asked me, with a caring look on his face.

i sighed before reading the text message aloud.

"that motherfucker!" za cursed in response, making alfredo look at the back of za's seat shocked.
i giggled at the sight. 

we arrived near to the park around 5 minutes later, after being in the car for about 45 minutes.  we waited for justin's car to arrive, which it did about 10 minutes later because apparently frankie wanted some sour patch kids and he kept going on about it, so they stopped off at a gas station halfway.