30

"what are you doing today?" i ask justin who's sat the bottom of my bed painting my toes red.

today has been a pamper day for me, since earlier justin helped me dye my hair back to brown and now he's painting my toes for me.

"well nothing until 6. i have to get ready for my next concert". he chuckles and i join him.

because my city has a lottt of beliebers, there's two more purpose tour concerts at the same arena so all beliebers can see him, that's why he is still here. although, i really don't want him to go since we're having so much fun.

"ok cool. wanna do something before then?" i ask him, as i cross my legs carefully as justin finished my nails. not bad.

"sure. like what?" he asks, lying at the bottom of my bed.

"well my mum put extra money into my account. and i need more clothes and shoes" i hinted.

"shopping... really?" justin raises his eyebrows.

"well, can you think of anything else that we can do?" i say, crawling over to him and sitting on his lap.

"hmm.. shopping it is then!" justin exclaims and kisses the top of my head.

since justin had already showered and dressed himself, i went into the bathroom and got into the shower myself and did my routine. once i finished, i wrapped a clean towel around my wet body before walking out to my bedroom and into my closet.

for my outfit i decided to go basic: i chose out a navy tee that said 'New York U.S.A' on it and lightwashed denim jeans. cute.

i then put on my outfit and after styled my hair, by doing half down and two space buns, then after did my usual natural makeup look.

i lastly put on some black booties heels, before heading back to see justin on his phone.

"ready?" i ask.

his head snapped up and he just stared at me, making me feel very uncomfortable.

"should i go and change?" i ask, my insecurities coming out.

justin suddenly got up from the bed and headed over to me, before grabbing my hips ans slamming his body into mine. his lips got closer and closer to mine, and my breath hitches as i smelt his minty breathe.

"no don't. you look absolutely beautiful princess". he whispers before slamming his lips onto my own.

we didn't make out if that's what you're thinking, our lips just enjoyed each other's for a small while. after we let go of each other, i grabbed ahold of justin's hand and led him down the stairs and to my car outside. justin offered the drive which i accepted, and we both got into my white Lamborghini. yup, a lambo. my mom's a CEO, remember?

when we arrived at the mall, justin tells me to wait for his bodyguard to arrive. about five minutes later, a well-built man came towards us and justin did a handshake with him. the man then looks over at me, and i take this as an opportunity to introduce myself.

"hi, im ariana. justin's friend". i say and hold my hand out, which he shakes.

"close friend". justin says and smirks at me, making me roll my eyes.

"hi ariana, im mikey, justins bodyguard". mikey smiles and then smirks at justin.

we all then walked around the mall, and firstly went into chanel and bought a purse and handbag. justin offered to pay and i declined his offer, as i could pay for myself.

and of course because he's justin bieber, numerous people came up to him and asked for hugs and autographs. i found it cute how he cares for his fans and is willing to do all this for so many people. but what after his beliebers have done for him, i would too.

i wonder if i was famous, what my fans will be called. grandes? hell no. arianators? eh, it will have to work. im lame, ik.

soon after we came out of the second store, paparrazzi followed us and shouted many questions at justin. some were nice and others.. not so nice. some even included me,

"hey justin, how are you man?"

"justin! who's this? your new hoe?"

"justin! what happened to sofia and hailey?"

"this girl looks more like a slut to me".

"justin, man, why'd you downgrade?"

i then felt a ball in my throat and i gulped, not being used to this fame thing and being sensitive already made me feel like shit.

justin took a hold of my hand, and hugged me.

"baby c'mon, you and i know you're not a slut. you're the most beautiful person i know". he cooed in my ear and kissed my head.

"yo, can y'all leave us alone? we don't want to talk to you if all you're gonna do is say all these untrue things". justin stood up for me, which warmed my heart.

"can we go home now?" i asked him, and he nodded.