26

after picking up courtney, we made our way to the arena since it was almost 6 o'clock.

arriving at the arena at this sort of time was a joke. the area was packed! crowds and crowds of people stood outside in one long, never-ending line - and this was only waiting to get in! i sigh deeply and decide to wait by side my car until the line dies down. my car was parked right outside the arena so i could leave without a big fuss later on. i was extremely lucky to even get a space at this time!

courtney went the shops that was a little walk away, because the snacks are so expensive in the arena and i just couldn't be asked to go with her.

"hey, are you here alone?" a boy maybe a few years older than me asks, approaching me.

so my initial reaction would be to scream and shout 'stranger danger', but this guy seemed too kind and soft to do something bad to me.

"um, no actually. i'm here with my friend". i replied politely.

"alrighty-o. do you mind if i hang with you for now?" the dude asked, staring right into my eyes, forcing me to stare back into his blue/green eyes.

"sure". i managed to blurt out. why ariana?????????

"well im harry. harry styles. and you?" i speaks to me in a english accent which is to die for.

"im ariana. ariana grande". i replied back, shaking his hand.

just when harry was about to speak again, the sound of screaming and cheering comes from the direction of the arena. both harry and i look in the direction of the noise and see three black SUV's parked up, and two body guards come out of the first car and walk towards the second car.

my eyes watch intently as i watch the one and only justin bieber step out of the black car, but he's not alone. i try to get a better look by stepping on my tippy-toes. wow. even with heels im still short. 

as i come to reality, i realise that the person that was with him was no one other than sofia richie herself. my heart instantly drops at the sight of their fingers entwined with each other's. 

"im sorry, i'll be right back". i tell harry who nods and watches me walk away.

i walk quickly over to where the barricades are, preventing the fans from attacking tf out of justin and his little companion. i stand back slightly away from the crowd and just watch as justin talks to a few fans and sofia whining that she's cold beside him. bitch. i see justin turn to look over at sofia, then gives her a peck on the lips before returning to signing autographs.

i don't know why, but i felt my heart instantly drop. i mean yeah, sofia is a million times prettier than me but she's just a little girl. i really thought that me and him had something going on. 

some of the fans have moved away now since the gates had opened, and justin was still talking to the ones who didn't get tickets. sweet.

i didn't realise that sofia was actually look directly at me with a huge smirk on her face and her eyes show a complete hatred towards me. justin then turned to say something to her, but realised that she hadn't answered so he looked down at her. he then followed to where her eyes were directing glaring at; me.

as soon as justin caught a sight of me, his eyes widen and he just stood there staring at me. see, i lowkey knew i should have gone with courtney! damnit! 

 i shake my head disappointingly before turning around and pushing back past the crowd of fans, back to where my car was, and harry. why was he still there?

i might as well act nice though.

"hey, sorry about that". i speak as he glances up from his phone, and at me.

"its fine". he smiled cutely, beginning to put his phone away.

"wait, pass me your phone". i demand softly.

he passes me his phone and i go onto his contacts, adding me then sending a text so that i got his number. i handed his phone back after i had finished.

i then look around and see courtney heading back, thank god, someone i actually know! she looks at me in confusion, as i stood with harry,

"well i have to get going, but ill text you later". i say.

"okay, see ya". he replied, winking then walking away.

i then walked over to courtney, who already raised her eyebrow, wanting to explain but i sighed and rolled my eyes, making her chuckle.

but he was kinda cute i guess...

----

finally everyone was seated in the arena and we were in the front row. directly at the front, the best view in the place. i took a snapchat of the stage, before captioning it :

purpose tour 2016!

all of a sudden, the interlude music started and everyone began to scream. soon after the music to I'll Show You began to play, meaning that the concert was beginning.