jelena stans vs everyone else

no offence, and i'm not trying to sound rude, but y'all jelena stans need to stop getting triggered over references that i use in this jariana fanfic story, that link to jelena.
jelena didn't own those fucking words/phrases, so i think i am able to use them if i want to☺️.

as far as i'm concerned, jelena is long gone & selena is happy with abel ( the weeknd ).

y'all cannot tell me that i can't do this or that, because at the end of the day, jariana may not be a thing, or may not ever be, but bitch this is my damn story that i worked pretty damn hard on so i can write what i want & please don't tell me shiit.

if y'all get pressed and uneasy about jariana don't read jariana fanfics: simple😂.

and please don't compare ariana and selena; their vocals, songs, etc.
because i'll start bringing some facts and evidence up in here, and im gonna tell you who really got the better voice.

but i like selena, i have nothing against her, so don't hmu with accusations about me being biast or anything because she's a good actress.

but i've finished the rant now, and i want no beef in the comment sections anymore.
i'm not usually a bitch, but i had to get it off my chest. bye. 💕♡.