42

"omg ariana!" was all i heard from justin before i completely lost consciousness again.

beep. beep. beep.

my vision was initially blurry, but each time my eyes fluttered open and shut again, it regained quickly back to how it was before.

i noticed i was in a hospital bed, fluid was being injected into me and i was in full hospital clothing. my mouth was dry and it hurt to swallow my own saliva. wasn't there any water in here?

i felt light-headed and weak, cold but hungry and thirsty at the same time. i then began to feel a tickly sensation in my throat area, which soon resulted in a heavy series of coughs.

"shes awake. you may see her now". i heard a deep, masculine voice speak out.

moments later, the door handle of the room was pulled down and in walked two little children. a boy and a girl, the girl probably a year or so older than the boy. they were shortly after followed by justin, which lead me to the conclusion that they were his siblings.

funny enough that ive been a belieber for ages, and i always seem to forget what his half brother and sister look like.

they both seemed quite timid; probably since they were nervous to meet me, especially with me in this condition. what a bad impression. justin ushered his siblings onto the two chairs that sat on the side of the room, before walking quite swiftly over to me.

"omg babe you scared me to death. are you okay? what happened?" he spoke, breathing heavily and rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

i looked back up at justin as i peeked over to see his brother and sister and saw them watching.

"i-i cant remember". i stumbled, looking him in the eye.

"ariana, whatever it is you need to tell me". he spoke as if he didn't believe me.

i looked at him in disbelief, as his lips got closer to my ear and whispered something to me. probably as he didn't want his siblings to hear. not like they were paying attention anyway, they were occupied by justin's phone now.

"did you try killing yourself?" he whispered.

i pushed him away, and gave him a 'really nigga' look.

"why are you looking at me like that?" justin asked, confused

"boy, do i look like i remember what happened? trying to tell me that i tried to kill myself; bish i wouldn't go that far, that i know for a fact". i sassed.

"ariana, im being serious". justin took a breath out, getting all antsy.

"and boi, so am i". i spoke, giving attitude.

"im glad you find this funny ariana

"im glad you find this funny ariana. because i surely don't. you're not the one who came back home to see someone you love on the floor looking as if they were dead!" justin raised his voice slightly.

it took me a few seconds to come up with a comeback.

"then leave". i raised my voice, startling the kids.

justin widen his eyes, shook his head and walked away from my hospital bed. he walked over to where his brother and sister where.

"come on guys, lets go". he said, then looked over at me before giving a dirty look to me and leaving with them.

he slammed the door after them, making me flinch and sigh. i covered my mouth with my hand, before tears came flowing down my cheeks like a river. i had no choice, i couldn't let the person hurt him. it was either this or justin would've been perhaps killed. i mean, look at what that messed up person did to me!

each word and action i spoke and did hurt me more and more. justin looked so hurt but what i had said and he probably hates me right now.

all of a sudden i heard a familiar text tone coming from my black chanel bag, that was at the bottom of the bed. how did that get here? justin perhaps brought it when he came.

i reached over and picked it up, and saw that it inside there was a change of clothes for me, some basic makeup products, face cream, shower gel, deodorant, perfume and a toothbrush with toothpaste as well. and of course there was my phone and a charger, which justin must have packed. now i feel extremely bad.

i fished my phone out from the bottom of the bag, and saw an unread text message on the front screen from a minute ago.

good choice babygirl.

see you soon xoxo

- Yours Truly

i gulped, before chucking my phone back in the bag and taking a breath. i closed my eyes for a second, until i heard a loud bang coming from outside the window of the room.

i jumped up and walked towards the window hesitantly, rolling the IV pole with the IV drip fluids that were attached to me on it alongside. i peered outside the window, and looked down at the ground to see a figure dressed in all black staring up at me.

i jumped back and screamed, falling to the ground. i soon heard the door burst open from behind me, i turned around immediately.

"MOM!"  i yelled, instantly bursting into tears and running into her arms.