47

"jason, they're here". he breathed out loudly.

jason stood up, confused but kind of aware of what was going on.

"the cops and your twin".

***

"fuck!" jason yelled, causing everyone in the room to jump.

"fuck fuck fuck". he yelled even louder, making everyone scared for his next move.

i gulped. i was relieved that cops were here and i was able to go home, but i was also scared because jason was a well-known, wanted killer who had been on the hide for years. if he was able to hide for that long, then he must be smart and would be able to come up with a plan to escape.

the thing that also got me thinking was the fact that jason has a twin. and if my answer is correct, then justin has been keeping secrets from not just me, but the whole world.

justin is known for having only two younger half siblings. and for the world to find out that he has had a dangerous, ruthless twin brother all along, there is going to be some controversy. i cant fucking believe it myself, and i am quite reasonable.

"ariana come with me now!" i heard jason yell, snapping me from my thoughts.

he looked angry, but i know he knew that had to escape because the amount of crimes he has committed, will keep him in jail for life.

i reluctantly headed to him, but since he was in a hurry he grabbed my arm and yanked me along. someone save me.

jason pulled me along to a back entrance in his mansion, where i saw a black SUV car waiting. next to the car i saw bryson, which calmed me down a bit. jason shoved me into the car before getting in himself, and closing the door after bryson got in.

"go". jason barked at the driver, who immediately began to speed off.

where the fuck are we going?

i recognised the secret road from the mansion back to the highway. jason looked extremely anxious, he would look behind through the window to see if anyone was tailing us. but they weren't.

all of a sudden, jason's phone began to ring. jason cursed before answering it.

"what the fuck do you want?" he growled.

the person on the other line of the phone spoke.

"well you'll never fucking see her again, okay justin?" jason spat, making me widen my eyes.

so if justin DOES know jason then it must be true. fuck sake.

"uhh, boss". the driver spoke, looking worried.

jason got off the phone and replied with a what.

"we're being followed". the driver replied, making me instantly look back.

"get the fuck down". jason harshly pushed me, looking for himself.

"yoo jason, be careful man. dont hurt her". bryson spoke up.

"dont tell me to what to do". jason barked, making bryson roll his eyes.

i mouth a thank you to him.

suddenly, a gun shot was heard and one of the car's wheels rolled off. i panicked as the driver began to lose control over the car a bit, and began to weave side to side.

"fucking bastards". jason growled, before grabbing a gun from his pocket, rolling down the window and shooting at the 5 police cars that followed us.

i took off my seatbelt and took a seat next to bryson. i needed some good company, i was beyond scared. the atmosphere in the car was chaos. bryson was holding onto the handle on the side, whilst jason's head was stuck out the window.

the next thing you know, another wheel of the car we were in was shot. but this time it just deflated, meaning there was only two working wheels of this heavy car left.

i began to sob, scared that we would die. there was no way we would make it far with two fucking wheels. bryson comforted me, and held me in his embrace.

"fuck sake!" jason shouted, before coming back fully into the car.

"what's the matter?" bryson asked.

"ran out of bullets". he spat before throwing the gun on the seat beside him.

without warning, the car span completely out of control. it spun continuously, making me dizzy and suddenly everything became blurry to me.

the car went off the rude, and onto mud and greenery. it was a bumpy ride, and the car showed no sign of stopping anytime soon. just then, the car went over a huge bump making it fly up in the air for a few seconds and landing on its side.

thats when everything went black.

***

"ariana!" i heard someone call and shake me repeatedly.

i opened my eyes slightly, and everything was blurry. my head pounded, my whole body ached and all i could make out was that someone had dragged me out of the car that was now on fire.

"ariana? can you hear me? it's me, bryson". he spoke.

but then i heard a gunshot, and bryson's body dropped next to mine.

i think bryson is dead.

i fell unconscious again.