Chapter 8:"A"

Emily's POV
"I can wait forever" Alison whispers to me, obviously thinking that I'm asleep.
I guess she'll be waiting forever, at the rate of this.
I listen closely to her breathing and wait for it to even out before getting out of bed to talk to Spencer.
As I slowly walk down the stairs I can hear voices coming from the kitchen.
"What do we say to her?" Spencer whispers worryingly.
"Look let's just keep it to ourselves for now ". A voice says. I can't tell who it is. It's definitely a male voice, I think.
I quietly walk down.
Spencer, Toby and Hanna are in the kitchen. They notice me and turn to me.
I feel extremely uncomfortable.
I give them a small smile.
"Alison's asleep." I say, walking towards them.
They glance at each other, but smile at me as I sit down on a chair beside them.
"Are you okay?" Hanna asks, after a silence.
I nod. "Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me, I don't know what got over me." I say, agreeing with myself. I think I'm okay. I haven't stopped thinking about what Maya said to me though. The three words are constantly being repeated over and over again in my head. On the other hand, I don't know what to do about Ali. Yes, I asked her if we could stay friends, it seems like the best option at the moment. I need to deal with Paige first atleast, I can't blame her for getting mad, I would be mad too if I was in her position.
I'm kind of mad at myself too I guess.
I did technically cheat on Paige and I feel like shit for it.

Hannas POV
Before Emily came down.

"Spencer, make me coffee." I whine, sitting by the kitchen counter.
Spencer glares at me. "Hanna it's really not the time for coffee." She pauses and bites her lip.
"You know what, it's actually the perfect time for coffee" She starts making 2 cups of it. "Toby will be here soon. Make him some too, were all going to need it" I tell Spencer, she turns her head and raises her eyes brows at me before returning to the cups. I smile at myself.
"So, what did you want to show me?" I ask her. Spencer called me earlier and wanted to show me something. It was urgent apparently.
"Wait until Toby gets here" She mumbles, pouring hot water into the cups.
After a few minutes of silence, there's a light tap on the back door.
"I'll get it!" I announce to Spencer. She rolls her eyes at me and I let Toby in.
"Hello officer!" I say, sitting back in my seat. "Spencer made us coffee." I say, smiling at Spencer who's now turning around with our coffee. "Thank you" I smile and take a sip.
"Okay now that we're all here" She begins, taking out her laptop.
"This was sent to me" She says firmly.
She turns the laptop towards us and I nearly drop my coffee.

A picture of Emily in the woods, talking to a girl in a red coat was on the screen.
"There's more" says Spencer, scrolling down.

Are you sure that what Emily said she saw was in her imagination? -A

"A" I say, choking on my own words.
"Who could-" Toby begins.
"Let's stop with the questions for a second." Spencer interrupts.
"Maya's alive" I whisper. Spencer glances at me.
"What will we say to her?" Spencer whispers. "Look let's just keep it to ourselves for now." Toby states. I hear a creak on the stairs. We all turn around and see Emily at the bottom of the stairs.
"Alison's asleep." She says and smiles.
I look at Spencer and then smile at Emily.
She sits down.
"Are you okay?" I finally break the silence. "Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me, I don't know what got over me." She replies. I nod and smile at her.

Hey guys sorry I'm gonna leave this chapter kind of unfinished or just shorter than the others, I needed to update and I'm on writers block. So please if you've got any ideas, message me or comment I'll dedicate some chapters to you bless.