Chapter 38: "Breakfast"

Emily's POV
"Hey are you okay?" I ask Alison, who's sitting at the edge of the windowsill, gazing out the window.
"Besides being sleep deprived, anxious, and worried all the time? I'm fine" She says exasperatedly, not turning towards me. I'm sitting on the bed in Alison's room, my laptop opened in front of me, researching side effects of memory loss. Besides the actual loss of memory, i want to know if there's any long term effects.
I sigh. "Ali" She doesn't budge. "You need to sleep. Please." I plead, waiting for alison to look in my direction. When she does, she looks at me right in the eyes. I pout. She rolls her eyes and hops off the windowsill. "That'a girl" I smile, pulling back the blankets for Alison to slip in.
When she lies down on the bed, i pull the blankets over her and sit down.
I look down at her to realise that she's smiling up at me. "What is it?" I smile, pushing a strand of Ali's hair behind her ear. She shakes her head drowsily and closes her eyes. She takes a deep breath and pauses. "Nothing" She smiles, keeping her eyes closed.
"I just love you" She finishes, turning around to sleep on her side. I can't help but smile and lean over Ali.
I kiss her gently on the cheek and lie down in the bed beside her.
"I love you too" I whisper as I listen to her breathing even out, and eventually she falls into a sleep.

I wake up to the sound of a car pulling up outside of the house. I sit up quickly in the bed, the light from the window blinding me.
I let my eyes adjust and look around for Ali. She's not here. I quickly get up and exit the room, making my way in a hurry down the stairs.
"Hey, you're up!" Alison smiles up at me from behind the kitchen counter.
The smell of cooked breakfast hits me, and my stomach grumbles.
"Hungry?" She asks, turning around and grabbing a plate, putting food onto it and placing it back on the counter in front of her.  She gestures towards it and I smile, making my way over.
I sit down and face Ali, who sits on the stool in front of me.
"Who was here?" I ask, considering I woke up due to the sound of someone's car.
Ali hesitates. "Uh- just the postman." She smiles quickly and changes the subject. "How are you feeling?" She asks, taking a bite out of her breakfast. I give her a confused look but realise that there's no point pushing, it probably was just the postman. I nod, and take a bite out of my food. "Im feeling okay. I have to go to the school later, the principal called me about an open job there." I speak casually, munching on bacon. Ali's eyes widen. "Oh, what job?" She says excitedly.
"Assistant coach. I really hope I get it" I smile up at Ali.
"Why wouldn't they want you? The best swimmer in rosewood." She gushes, causing me to blush and look away.
"Im not that good." I say shyly, causing Ali to raise her eyebrows. "Em. I've seen you swim. Trust me. You're the best." She smiles, pausing before looking down and taking her plate away.

Alison's POV
Before emily woke up

I walk down the stairs and begin cooking breakfast when the sound of a familiar car pulls up outside.
I gulp, and slowly walk to my front door, quietly opening and closing it.
I stand face to face with Noel kahn as he gets out of the car. "What do you want Noel?" I ask quickly and defensively.
"It's not what I want" He smirks, leaning against the pillar of the porch. I raise my eyebrows. "It's nothing to do with me, I'm just here to deliver" He sighs, handing me a sealed envelope and turning to leave. I don't ask him any further questions, but when the questions start to be floating around my head, he has already gotten in the car.

Authors NOTE
Sorry about this really bad chapter and for not updating in ages--- busy month yano lmao.
also still pissed at 7x14 but emison is still a non forced ship if you don't watch 7x14 like who's she??? don't know her.