Chapter 11: "I'm sorry"

Emily's POV
When i lock the door behind me as i leave the house to go to alis car, i take notice that the car doesn't look like Alis at all. The windows are black and tinted, it's a small car with worn white paint.
I slip the keys into my pocket and slowly approach the car.
As i get closer, i can hear Alison's voice, so i relax and smile as i quickly walk to the other side of the car.
I open the car door and hop in, without looking to see if it was actually alison behind the wheel.
"Hey" I smile and glance at the drivers seat.
The seat is empty, nothing but an audio recorder and a note is left on the seat.
I've taken your date on a date -A
I freeze. The note shakes in my hand as i read over it again.

Alison's POV
I don't know where i am.
It's dark, the air is musty and all i hear is what sounds like a moving car.
The first thing i notice when i wake up is the throbbing pain in my head.
I try to reach up to put my hand on it but that's when i realise that my hands are tied behind my back, my feet are too.
Before i can ask myself any questions,
A door opens. It's still dark, thats when i feel the fabric around my head.
I have a black bag over my head.
I can't seem to remember anything.
I hear the sound of a door sliding, i must be in the back of a van.
I feel cold air press against my skin and i instantly feel afraid.
I can hear shuffling, and that's when someone, something, grabs me and drags me somewhere.
I try to speak, but i can't.
A hand covers my mouth, they're wearing gloves.
I can hear the breathing of the person who's dragging me.
It's a girl, it has to be.

I don't know where i'm being dragged to, but that's when the blindfold slips slightly and my eyes adjust to the light.
I'm in a forest, or what looks like a forest.
I can't see where i came from, but i'm able to look up at my kidnapper.

Paige?

i guess when she said that i'm dead to her, she really meant it.

Emily's POV
I send out an SOS to all of the girls, who soon show up at spencer's house with anxious faces.
"Alis gone" I tell them, holding out the note for someone to grab it.
Hanna snatches it hesitantly and reads it, showing it to aria and spencer as she does.
She looks up at me.
"You were going on a date with Ali?" She asks, looking shocked.
Is that really what she's wondering right now? Alison is kidnapped by A and Hanna is concerned that we were going on a date?
"Hanna that's not the point." Aria speaks up for me and takes a breath before looking at me.
"Is that all that was left in the car?" She asks in a serious tone. I shake my head and hand her the audio recorder.
She looks up at me with worried eyes and hits play.

"Do you think my date will like this?"
That's Ali talking, but who to?
"You know alison, you don't have to be so secretive about this date, what's the big deal? Is he a 50 year old man? a douche? a college boy? what is it"
Jason.
"if i told you jason, i don't know if you would look at me the same."
alison sighs, she's talking about me. Is she ashamed of me?
"Alison I'm just worried."
jason informs her.
"You won't like what i'm doing jason, you'll be like the others, and go against it"
Alison's voice raises but it drops down to a low tone.
"I'm sorry"
He says, sounding genuinely apologetic for angering her.
"No jason it's fine I just don't want anyone knowing"
Alison sighs.
The audio cuts, going onto the next recording which begins with a lot of shuffling. You can hear alison humming, but it seems distant at first and starts getting louder.
The humming stops and is followed by a scream and the sound of something hitting something else.
I know where this is going.
Alison is kidnapped.

The audio recording stops.
I look up at the girls who seem as shocked as i am.
"We have to find her." Spencer says, looking at everyone for approval.
I nod and look at hanna who nods as well.
The only question lingering is,
Where is she?

Hey guys this is another short chapter i'm really sorry! I'm still sick so concentration level is very low but the chapters are short because i'm still updating everyday it just mightn't be a very long chapter yano, but anyways, i hope ye enjoyed!