Chapter 28: "Ocean"

Alison's POV
I lift my bag out of the back of the car and join the girls as we walk towards the ship.
I see Ezra and Caleb standing side by side near the ticket office. They wave at us, and Hanna excitedly runs over to greet Caleb.
I look over at Emily, who's walking next to Aria.
The wind gently blows at her, causing her hair to be moved around over her face. I smile and look down.
Someone nudges me and I turn to see spencer grinning at me. I roll my eyes at her and walk faster. I hear her laugh and I end up smiling to myself but I make sure she doesn't see.

Emily's POV
When we finally board the boat, Hanna sighs and looks around.
"Wow" She nods, gesturing for us to follow her.
I look around. It's huge.
Amazing.
Before we get a chance to speak a man in a suit comes over.
"May I take your luggage to your rooms?" He asks, looking at one of us to respond.
"Yes sir, thank you!" Ezra says, showing him our tickets.
"I'll help," Caleb says, picking up a few bags and following the man to the rooms.
Alison turns to me. "Wanna look around?" She tilts her head, hoping I respond with a yes.
"Yeah sure, hey guys, we'll all meet back up here in 2 hours?" I say to the others. They all nod in agreement and go their separate ways.
Ali smiles at me and gestures for me to walk with her.
We walk side by side, our hands touching.
I look behind me before taking Ali's hand. I look at her as she smiles and looks down at our now joined hands.
She catches me looking at her and raises her eyebrows.
I clear my throat.
"So where are we going?" I ask.
Ali looks at me and smirks before looking ahead again.
"We're going to the deck" She smiles and walks a bit faster.
I shrug my shoulders and follow her to the stair case.

Alison's POV
I lead Emily to the deck, dragging her along behind me.
I look around to see that we're the only ones up here.
I smile to myself and turn around and grab emily's other hand.
"What are you doing?" She laughs, her hair covering her face. I pull her into me slowly and gently move the hair away from her face so I can look into her eyes.
She smiles, glancing at my lips before looking into my eyes again.
"Emily Fields" I smile, looking deeply into her mysterious brown eyes.
"Alison Dilaurentis." She smiles back, moving closer to me.
I lean in and press my lips against hers.
My whole body fills with warmth. It was only a small kiss, but it made my stomach knot. In a good way.
I blush when we pull away.
"Come on!" I laugh, dragging her quickly towards the front of the deck.
"Hold me Em!" I squeal as I climb the small ledge and stand at the front of the ship.
"Alison!" I hear Emily shout concerned. She laughs and I feel her presence behind me.
She wraps her arms around my waste and rests her head on my shoulder.
"This is the closest we're going to get to being on top of the eiffel tower," I sigh, looking out at the ocean and the nothing but waves of blue.
"Soon" Emily whispers.
I smile, turning my head slightly towards her so i can kiss her on the cheek.
When I turn my head I catch something at the corner of my eye.
Spencer.
A coffee in hand.
And Aria, her sidekick.
A camera in hers.
"We've been busted" I say to Emily, who turns around confused. She quickly helps me down.
"Well what have we got here?" Spencer smirks, walking over to us. I roll my eyes while giggling.
"Look Spence, we can explain" Emily says, putting a hand to her forehead.
"No need to explain, I already know," She smiles mischievously. Emily looks at me accusingly.
"You told her?" She says, while crossing her arms.
"I didn't tell her, she found out." I shrug, looking back over at Spencer who raises her eyebrows at me.
Emily shrugs too and looks at Arias camera.
"Why the camera?" Emily says, pointing towards the turned on camera in Arias hand.
"Should I show them?" Aria says to Spencer, who smirks and nods.
"It was a perfect photo opportunity" She explains while showing us pictures she took of me and Emily on the front of the boat.
I smile. I have to admit, they are some pretty good photos. I want to get Aria to send them to me.

As Spencer Aria and Emily are talking, I spot someone at the corner of my eye, at the other side of the deck.
They have their hood up, but i'm pretty sure i've seen it before.
I wait for them to turn around so I can see their face.
Once they do, my jaw drops in shock.
It's Paige.