3 - Felix

"I have to go home, Felix," Ken murmured to me.
"I wish you'd didn't have to," I whisper.

Then something happened that I never thought would happen. I never thought Ken felt that way.
He passionately kissed me, thrusting his tongue in my mouth. When I didn't kiss back, he stopped.

"You don't feel that way?" Ken asked.
"No... I think of you as a friend," I mutter.
"I guess I just got friendzoned didn't I?" Then a thought occurred to Ken. "Are you even gay?"
My face took the shade of a tomato.
"B-bi."
Ken looked down and sighed.
"I'll take you to the airport," I muttered.

                                    ***********

"Bye Ken!" I yell as he walks to the place to get on the plane. He waves and smiles. Once his plane took off, I started to make my way to McDonken- McDonalds. I ordered a meal and when I got it, I found a table and sat down. There were literal hundreds of people doing the same thing that I was. There were no more tables left; I was very lucky to get mine.
I saw a strange guy with a white mask trying to find somewhere to sit and eat. People seemed to be frightened of him, but I was curious.
"Mask guy!" I called, with a genuine smile on my face. He turned.
"I got a seat over here!" I pointed to the seat across from me. He hesitantly walked over and sat down.

"Are you Swedish?" He asked. I smiled.
"Yes, I am," I smiled.
"Could you say 'ninja' for me?"
"Ninja."
The guy sitting across from me burst out laughing.
"It's NinJA not NinYA!" Then he saw the look of hurt on my face and apologised. "I didn't mean it to pick on you. I love Swedish accents," I saw a flash of a grin under his mask.
"So what's your name?" I asked.
"Cry." Cry? Just Cry? As in Crying?
"Um... well I'm Felix."
"My name is strange, haha. I changed it to Cry."
I nod. This guy was strange, but something intrigued me about him, though I had no idea what.
"Fucking hell, this food is shit. Micky D's is different over here," Cry muttered. My eyes widened. He was just freely swearing in public.
"Do you guys not swear over here?"
"Not in public."
"Oh, sorry." Cry nervously scratched the back of his neck.
"Where are you going to stay?"
"Gothenburg is the city, though don't know where I'll sleep and sh- stuff."
"My parents live in Gothenburg! I'm staying for a short holiday to make them happy. We've got room for another person, I could see if you could stay?"
"Sure, that'd be great."

Fefe: hey mom I met this really nice guy that flew from-

"Where did you fly over from?"
"Florida."
I keep typing.

Fefe: hey mom I met this really nice guy that flew from Florida and he has nowhere to stay
Mom: you just met him
Fefe: I know but I trust him there's just something about him
Mom: alright fine he can stay in your room
Fefe: also please don't laugh at his face

"She said yes," I say, smiling.
I see a grin under the mask.