10 - Cry

Bryony stop reading my stuffs

What could be his phone password?

I slid his phone to unlock it. Usually he only uses the fingerprint sensor thing that's on the home button of his phone, but since I don't have his fingerprint I'm going to have to try and hack the password myself. He made it extra long too; it's six digits instead of four.

123456? Too simple.

I need to actually think logical, he would have a reason behind his passcode.

Wait a minute.

367486.

I fucking knew it. It spells 'Dorito.'

Opening the phone took me instantly to an app that was already open; messages. It was open to a contact called 'Pug Woman' and they were having a heated argument in the texts, or so it looked like.

Felix: Hey, this is Felix. Ken gave me your number, he said something about getting Edgar back?

                                                                     Pug Woman:
                                                            Yeah, can you come               
pick him up? I'm at our old place. I'm sorry but I'm keeping Maya.

Felix:
I can't pick Edgar up.
                                                                     Pug Woman:
                                                                      Why not?!

Felix:
I'm nowhere near where you are anymore Marzia.

So, this is Marzia.

                                                                 Pug Woman:
                                                      Sweden is still pretty      close, SO QUIT COMPLAINING.

I can't read this anymore, it's a drag. I can't say anything to Felix, I just hope he mentions something to me about this pug called 'Edgar.' Whilst I have his phone, I guess I might as well see what else there is.

I can't believe what I see on his homescreen.

Is that me?

Yes, it definitely is, that's from yesterday when I was being sassy to him about his YouTube channel. I must say I actually look pretty good in that picture, the wall behind me looks a pristine white. Did Felix maybe photoshop it a little? Looks a little bit too perfect. Well, I'm flattered I'm his background.

I can't check the notifications or else they'll go away, and especially not the snapchat and messenger ones. It'll say that Felix opened or saw it when he didn't, plus messenger and Facebook gives off an online status.

I know every app that's there except one... what is this 'Wattpad' and why does Felix have it?

I opened it up and it took me to some weird home screen filled with... a lot of gay erotica.

Is this what Felix is into?

I saw you could open up a library and there was only one story in it; it was called 'Ocean Blue' and was about two guys that just meet and one travels the world to be with this new friend of his.

Brain, please don't judge me. I only read until chapter... ten?! Fuck, I'll stop.

Now that I think about it, I should probably stop snooping on Felix's phone as well. I close wattpad and leave a mental note to myself about downloading it later, then open messages to 'Pug Woman' again. Nothing was changed since I left.

Well, at least I hope not anyway.

                                       **********

"Good morning, Felix! Finally decided to get up?"

Felix stumbled into the lounge room where I sat comfortably on the sofa.

He mumbled something about not being able to find his phone, then said, "What are you watching anyway?"

Shit, I didn't put it down where he left it. I got it from his room then I put it in the kitchen. Smart move, Cry.

"This show's called Hetalia. I honestly don't know why I'm watching it. Did you say something about losing your phone? I'm pretty sure I saw it in the kitchen last," I stated to Felix.

He shuffled out and called out something about 'a low battery' and 'need to charge' or something.

Well, at least he found it.

Going to start making chapters a little shorter because if they're too long (1000 words like I've been doing for all of the other chapters) they're definitely way too long. Enjoy :)