17 - Felix

Cry and I were both severely jet lagged, so we bummed around for a day, purposely staying awake so we would sleep at the right time.

When we awoke, we were both surprisingly regenerated, and Cry was ready to see what Brighton had to offer. I myself was ready to see the sights again, and act as a tour guide.

"What are we going to see first?" Cry asked, eyes sparking with interest.

"What about the games arcade to start it off?" I suggested, and Cry laughed heartily.

"Definitely the most spectacular thing you can see over here, Felix."

"It's a great sight for a gamer, Cry," I chuckled.

We decided to walk to the arcade, and enjoy the fresh, salty sea breeze that we don't get to feel at all over in Florida.

I see a poster for the movie we watched earlier; Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. Sensing the opportunity, I decided to tell a pun.

"Hey Cry?" I ask, tentatively.

"Yeah?"

"What do you call a wizard that's running late for the Hogwarts Express?" Cry groaned as he realised I was telling a joke. "Hurry Potter!"

"Oh my fuck, shut up Felix," Cry said, groaning and laughing at the same time. I couldn't help but break into hysterics as we walked into the arcade. A few of the shady looking teenagers glared at us for ruining their intense game session.

"What're we playing first?" Cry asked, glancing towards the hunting games.

"I can already see what you want to play, so come on!" I act like a little kid as I excitedly run towards the hunting games.

"You fucking mind reader," Cry muttered as he slid a coin into the slot. I slid one into mine and we began to play a multiplayer match, trying to shoot more animals than the other. I took down deer after deer, and I even got a few wolves. I glanced over at Cry's kill count and he had double than what I had. Cry's mask was a little askew due to his concentration.

"How?" I ask, as the game ended. Cry had set a new high score and the guy that was monitoring the arcade gave him a cheap plastic trophy to 'commemorate his victory' which I thought was pretty bogus.

We feasted our eyes on the rest of the games, then we looked into each other's eyes.

Game on.

                                      **********

Cry had beaten my ass, by so many points that we had lost count. There was no way that I had any chance in winning.

Cry was smiling like an idiot at his victory; he had to grab a plastic bag off the clerk because of the amount of cheap trophies he had gotten for breaking the high score. They clunked around with every movement the bag made.

"Let's go get some food," I say, and I take us towards the closest pizza parlour I knew.

We slid into a booth, and ordered a small pizza each; I got Chicken Supreme, and Cry got Hawaiian.

We ate our pizza hungrily, barely talking. We guzzled the soft drink that had come with our meals, and that's when I saw her.

Why was she here?

I didn't want to see her until the end of the week.

She laid her eyes on me, then stormed over.

"Felix," She practically growled.

"Marzia," I replied in an even tone, hoping that no argument would spark here.

"Do you want Edgar or not?"

"We're getting him at the end of the week."

Marzia took in the fact that I had used 'we' and not 'I'. She looked at Cry in disgust.

"And who," Marzia said in a snobby voice. "Are you?"

"Hi, I'm Cry."

---

Thanks for the continued support, and we just hit 2k reads. You guys are awesome :))