20 - Cry

Cold.
That's all I felt. Killing someone changed me... and I regret everything. Felix wasn't home right now, he'd left and I didn't realise.

He's probably scared of me.

Edgar trotted over and flipped on his back at my feet. He enjoyed my affection towards him, just like I enjoyed his affection towards me. Getting up, I decided to check my twitter.

14 twitter notifications, 1 DM.

The 14 notifications were just from other YouTubers liking my tweets or responding to them, but none of them were that important; however, there was an interesting request in my DMs.

From: @cinnamontoastk:

Hey Cryaotic!
My name is Ken, and I've been doing YouTube for a little while now and I've managed to build up my community to half of your subscribers! I was wondering if you'd like to collab on anything? Let me know :)

Interesting.

There was a link to his YouTube channel on his profile and it had loads of really cool looking videos with a shit ton of views.

Intrigued, I messaged him back.

From: @CryWasTaken
Hey Ken! This is Cry.
I just had a look at your channel, and for a guy that hasn't been making videos very long you're pretty good at YouTube. Collabing would be cool! Perhaps Town Of Salem with some friends? You could add some of yours and I'll add some of mine haha

He read the message right after I sent it.

From: @cinnamontoastk
That sounds cool! To be completely honest with you though, I don't have that many YouTuber friends lmao, if it all
That's why I want to collab; see if I can make a few friends :P

From: @cinnamontoastk
I used to have this one friend, actually. But things didn't go so well. I tried to contact him again but he'd left the country.

I sent a sympathising message his way, honestly feeling bad for him. Arranging a collab for a later date, I smiled.

Maybe I'm not so alone.

                                         *****

I'd just finished the collab with Ken, and honestly he is such a great guy. Since Felix hadn't come home yet I was skyping Ken whilst cooking dinner for two; Felix should still come home tonight.

"Isn't that a bit too much food for you?" Ken asked with a laugh.

"It's not all for me, Ken. My uh... best friend lives with me too you know," I laugh awkwardly as I chop the potatoes into pieces, ready for chips.

"Where is your friend right now though?"

"He's out somewhere," I said shortly. Ken was getting annoying; he was interrogating me. I shut off the Skype call without warning and sighed.

Come on, Felix. Dinner will be ready soon.

After twenty minutes, dinner was ready and I was unable to wait for Felix any longer. I set the table anyway, placing cutlery at two of the places, glasses and a pitcher of water.

Sitting down, I ate my dinner half heartedly. I've never been a big eater, Felix was always the one to push me to eat more. I hope he's coming back. I feel so, so lonely.

Lonely.

---
Thanks for reading! :D
Check out what my favourite little shit did to me :P ^^ (and yes, my profile pic is my face, so yeah... 😂)

Sorry this chapter was a little shorter than normal

Sorry this chapter was a little shorter than normal. This chapter wasn't too important apart from the twitter conversation, what's happening with Felix right now is currently more drama firsthand.