16 - Cry

This has probably been the best year of my entire life. I've been to Sweden, and now Brighton. I've met an amazing guy. I'm getting my first pet. I'm just so happy.

"We're here," The taxi driver said to us, and Felix handed him the money.

We both hopped out of the car and grabbed our or luggage. I looked all around us; the sights were truly incredible. To think Felix used to live here.

"That's our hotel," Felix pointed to the huge building in front of us, "It's five star."

"I've never been to anywhere that looked so fancy. Are you sure you can afford this, Felix?" I asked, hoping I wasn't costing him the earth.

"I'll manage, Cry. Don't you worry. YouTube is giving me a bit of money now, and I have some saved from the job I had in Sweden," He said with a smile.

We strolled in through he revolving door and walked towards the reception. There was a woman at the counter, and she had a name badge; Bella.

"Excuse me?" Felix asked, and Bella looked up. "I'm Mr. Kjellberg, and this is Mr. Monki. We booked a room for two a few days ago?"

"Ah, yes. Here are the keys to your room, it's 204 on the third floor, near the vending machines," She said as she handed Felix the keys.

Near vending machines? Looks like we're going to make them empty.

"Come on Cry, let's go," Felix said as he grabbed my wrist with one hand and pulled me to the elevator, our suitcases clattering behind us.

I pressed the button that had the number three on it; the elevator doors closed. We ascended up three levels, and we saw vending machines right in front of us.

We're right near the elevators. Yes!

We found our room and unlocked the door, marvelling at the beauty of the interior. There seemed only one thing wrong with the room; it had one bed; it was a room for couples.

                                     ************

Felix lounged on the bed as the jet lag was getting to him. I went out to the balcony and stared around at everything. I could see the pebbly beach, and the pier. The salty air was refreshing compared to the muggy Florida breeze I was used to.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, and a head rest on my shoulder.

"Hey, Cry..." Felix's voice murmured in my ear. Just hearing his sleepy voice that close sent shivers down my spine.

We stood like that for what seemed like hours, staring at the sky that was slowly turning dark. Stars shon in the night sky, blazing with intensity. Felix was kissing my neck softly, slowly, passionately.

I wanted so badly to capture that moment and stay in it forever, I wanted him to hold me for an eternity. I wanted to get lost in his beautiful blue gaze. I yearned, I longed, I pined, but my pleas went unheard as Felix let go.

I sighed sadly, and went inside and gasped at the sight. Felix was lying on one side, facing me with one hand on his hip, the other holding his head up.

"Paint me like one of those French girls," Felix said provocatively, making me laugh so hard my stomach hurt.

I joined him on the bed with a smile, and we spooned under the covers. Never had I trusted someone so much. Never had I loved someone so much.

---

Thankyou for reading the next instalment of "Ocean Blue." This story will be ending soonish, I aim for about thirty chapters? There'll be a sequel afterwards as shown in the past few notes. Wrote this in the car on the way to the hospital; we are picking my brother up today.
Edit: We just picked him up. He has a back brace, neck brace and an arm sling on. :)

~Panther

xx