{2}When I'm gone

My precious jewels were the last things I packed after much consideration. If I was going to go aboard a private ship I'd need something as payment.

I wore my grey cloak, feeling warmed up and threw the hood over my head. I grabbed my box holding the handle firmly. I turned back to take one last glance at my room before I opened the door and left.

I passed through the hallway, walking passed the different rooms. I passed the blue wooden door that was designed with perfectly sculpted irons. The room belonged to my late brother.

I held back a tear as I thought of all our happy times. Times when the castle was full of perfect and sane happiness and celebrations. Then ,we would feast for our love and family. I remembered that faithful afternoon, the day I lost my beloved brother.

Tybalt had taken me on a horse ride down the coastline. As we raced he remained constantly ahead of me, his dirty blonde hair flying in different directions as the horse kept galloping down the road.

"This isn't fair Tybalt,you always win" I said as we got to the coast."You need to learn to slow down and let me have a chance at winning "

He turned the horse to face my direction, with his ever wide smile plastered on his face. He was indeed an Angel.

"If I slow down it would not be fair to me and how will you learn to be the best rider if I take it easy on you" He replied.

"You do have a point" I said with acceptance.

We both spent the mid afternoon there talking and playing around with the horses. In that moment I was glad thinking nothing could ever separate me from my closest friend, but I thought too soon.

We were ambushed while we were at the coast. I remembered vividly the fear and anger in me as I watched an archer shoot an arrow through my brother's chest as he fought off one of the men that tried to attack me. Once he fell to the ground he yelled at me to run before drawing the arrow from his chest.