{19} Sailing off

I woke up to the perturbing feeling of being carried in the arms of a man.

Slightly alarmed I opened my eyes and let out a little throaty scream before threatening to come down from the arms of my carrier, but he held me firmly.

"Shhhh, it's only me," Perses said his voice calm and soothing, "No need to be scared"

I looked up at him and he smiled at me ever so warmly and sincerely. My tensed muscles relaxed as I stretched my hand and placed it on his shoulder, before adjusting my head to meet his chest and shutting my eyes.

Some moments after, I heard a door close from behind us and my eyes flew open. I was still in his arms and we seemed to be in an all too familiar room.

He walked forward and then stopped. He bent over to lie me down on the bed; I watched as his muscle flexed when he stretched out to place me on the bed. As soon as I felt the soft platform underneath me I sat up, but he place his hand on my head and cajoled me to stay down.

"I advice you relax" he said.

"B-but"

I sat up still but he placed his hands on my shoulder. "You need rest especially to calm your head down" he said.

I obliged and stayed down. I mouthed a thank you before I fell asleep.

**

"We need to leave as soon as possible so I can get my gem." A familiar voice said.

"But she's not fully recovered and the other men are not as well," another familiar voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision slightly blurred at first but then cleared out a few seconds after.

"That is really not important." Perses replied.

I frowned. For a moment, I thought he had suddenly started having a heart and cared about the well being of others, but apparently I was wrong. He was an inconsiderate fool who only saved me so that I could help him get back his stupid gem.

"But you also need a few more men if you need to fight off the Fire soldiers." Sailor Moon said.

"Anguro is already at it," Perses said. "That slimy little doxy, Sofia should get here quickly and attend to her."

"I don't need help, I am perfectly fine." I said sitting up and then standing on my feet.

Both men turned to look at me. "Sit back and wait, she'll be here soon." Perses ordered.

Frowning at the sight of him I ignored his words and I walked forward to meet them were they stood. "I'm perfectly fine," I said, "now let's get going, so I can help you get your precious gem.....that was the only reason you saved me, wasn't it?"

He stared at me blankly and I put up a fake smile for a moment. "I guessed as much....but don't you stress, I'll gladly do that, it is not like I seem to have any choice though....do meet me outside Captain."

I left shutting the door loudly behind me and walking out of the bar. I folded my arms and sat on the small bench outside; I began crying. I didn't know why but it just felt right.

No one cared.

As I stared down at the floor, I saw a pair of legs, one with black boots I looked up and saw Sailor Moon.

The stout old man had his ever warm smile on his face as he looked at me pitifully. I wiped the tears from my face and managed to return the smile.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"No. Yes! it's just.....you won't understand"I said.

He looked away and laughed. "I've heard that a lot you know, but I'm sure I'll understand." He said.