{21} Golden Eyes

"You really should let this down a bit." I said to Carac as I took another bottle of rum from him.

"This is the fifth one today and it's not even a full day yet." I added.

He stared at me for a while like I was crazy. "Give me back my true love." He said drowsily.

"Shush, you!" I said.

I placed the bottle by the side and squatted on the floor where he sat. His saggy eyes staring at me. His hair was rather bushy and spiked in different directions, his shirt was not fully buttoned revealing hard dark skinned chest that was pretty much alluring if I may add, but his entire body smelt of the intoxicating drink. He was pretty unkept.

"Come on, I'll take you to your room" I said to him and stood up with his hands in mine. I managed to drag him up despite the fact my weight was nowhere close to his. As I helped him up he staggered slightly but I tried my best to keep him stable.

We made our way to the other passageway at the deck and then we walked in and went to the once empty room which he had now moved into after his fight with Fiona. The fight had really had effect on him. His cheerful self had totally been replaced with a lazy drunk personality. He was almost intolerable at his state. Everyone aboard had let him be including his supposed brother Perses.

I still did not understand how they could be brother's though, considering the fact that Perses was light skinned while Carac was not. I decided I would ask Carac later, but first he needed his senses back as well as a hot steamy bath to wear off the rum stench.

As I helped him to his room, he stopped in front of the door which I had opened and then he frowned taking his hand away from my shoulders were it hung and then he folded his hands.

"I am not going in if that wench will be there." He informe

I hissed. "Come inside fish brain!"

I dragged him forward by the arm and pulled him into his room before closing the door behind us. The room was rather small compared to my room. A small bed was positioned at the centre of the room that was not quite furnished to a comfortable state. I escorted him to his bed and sat him down. The next minute he fell on his back and yawned.

"Do not sleep just yet." I said. "I'll go heat up water for you to take a bath."

I strode to the door "And don't you even think of getting another bottle." I said.

He grumbled, I shook my head in pity and then I walked out. I went to the kitchen and began heating water for him on the stove. I stayed there till the water was ready and I mixed it up in a bucket for him; then I took it to his room.

On getting to the room, the coot was already asleep on the floor. This was the exact reason why getting drunk was a bad thing. It ended making a person look and act like a senseless pig.

I dropped the bucket some spaces away from the door and walked over to the stupid pirate. I kicked him by the side but he only adjusted him self and let out a deafening snore.

Angry I kicked him again but he did not wake up still. I got up and looked around for a bowl, and saw a little one by the side of his bed, filled with vomit. Resiting the urge not to throw up, I tightened my nose together with one hand so that I couldn't smell the disgusting thing, then I took the bowl with my other hand and headed to the bath place. I emptied the bowl and used my hand to scoop water from the drum to rinse. I then scooped water with the bowl once rinsed and went back into the room.

On standing in front of the sleeping Carac. I counted silently to three and then poured the water down on his face, a smile forming on mine. He jumped up wiping his face and cursing under his breath. "What the heck you-? Swerve you! Shit!" He said. I frowned and hit him with bowl.