{14} Kiss and don't tell

Perses' POV

I was rather shocked at what happened; honestly, it was unexpected. The kiss still lingered on in my mind after she had left.

Sighing, once more I tapped my lower lip where she had bitten slightly some seconds ago. I moved to the door and stood there for a moment before exhaling and opening it. I left the room and faced the bar, I was greeted by the loud sounds of instruments and countless cheering.

The bar now had dancing gypsy dressed women who were adorned with many jewelries as well as pronounced make up. They danced around from seat to seat while serving men at the bar. One of the ladies who I recognised as Sofia, had her buttocks slapped by one of the men there, she smiled, wiggling her behind, sending the gold chains she wore round her waist jiggling before she blew him a kiss.

I shook my head slightly and scoffed in disgust and then walked towards my seat. On getting there I saw Diana sitting chest out and legs crossed with her hand placed on her laps, she always had this elegant poise which did confuse me but I paid no mind to it since she was a temporal maid after all.

A side smile threatened to form on my face as my cheeks tingled awkwardly when I thought back to our encounter in the room when she was on me. Forcing my serious face on, I continued walking towards the seat only to see a man walking there with drinks in his hands. He offered her one of the drinks and then sat down beside her before taking her hands and planting a light kiss on them. I frowned at the gesture.

She gave him a warm smile probably the warmest I had ever seen on her face and then she began laughing at the remarks he supposedly made. I rolled my eyes as my eyebrows furrowed even more. She had to be sick to flirt with another man, she was supposed to be with me at least in front of others and there she was getting too friendly with a stranger. If only she knew the men around here--- Ragamuffins!.

I was about to go and break off whatever inappropriate meeting they were having there right before I heard Anguro call me. I clenched my jaws tightly, angry that he had to disturb in that moment. I turned to face him after thinking of my gem. hopeful he might have found something tangible.
"I was able to get little information from her, but that was after the minx had repeatedly begged me to shake the sheets bef....."

"I don't need details on your escapades you fool! Just tell me what she said about Golda." I said impatiently.

Anguro nodded and then scratched his little beard slightly. "She said Golda is with Haruki they have been at Mountain House. They have​ been there for three nights now and they are likely going to leave tomorrow by noon"Anguro said.

"Then we go to them this minute, gather the men"I said and began walking off when He called me back.

"Captain there's a problem, Golda's in hiding right now, she heard you came to town and hid. Their ship will be readied by tomorrow so we could probably attack before they go onboard, the fire ship isn't too far off from where we left ours" he said.

Thinking for a moment I came to a conclusion. "We will wait for them all night just in case they try to play games by leaving earlier." I said "I'm getting my gem back whether they like it or not."

"I'll ready the men Captain." He said before taking a slight almost mid air bow, then he left.

I turned back to the minx of a lady who was flirting with the unfamiliar man. I walked up to them still with a serious face, my expression probably hardened than before.

"Get out!"I said to the man.

He looked at me from head to toe with a disgusted expression on his face before turning back to Diana whose eyes were now on me.