{6}Diana

Yup! That's right Marlon Teixeira as PERSES

***

After the captain had gone into his room, I was escorted into mine by Rulf. Funny enough Golda's room was beside that of the captain's. I wasn't surprised though.

Once we got to the room door Rulf unlocked the door and we stepped in. Once I was in, the smell of strong perfume flooded my nostrils, she really must have applied a whole lot for the scent to still linger. He handed over the keys to me and left.

I closed the door behind me and decided to take a bath. I hadn't touched water for over a day and I could feel my body stick to my the cloth I wore. A cell was really not a place to help stay clean.

I walked over to the bed and looked at it longingly. From mere looks, I knew it wouldn't be as comfortable as mine at home but still it was something I could manage. It was way preferable to the wood bed I had to sleep on the previous night, wood was not the best thing to lie on especially when it was not wide enough and you have a skeleton lying close to you in a supposedly haunted ship cell. Torturing, isn't?

I slumped lazily on the bed soaking from the bed and into my nostrils, more scent than ever before. This was the comfort that I longed for, I needed rest. My eyelids began to shut as sleep paralyzed my entire body, I couldn't help but yield to it.
--------
"Get in!!" Eye patch yelled and pushed me into the captain's room.

Perses sat on his chair sharpening a knife, everything arranged like it had been the last time I was forced in there, but this time I had no veil on. In fact I wore nothing other than my underwear.

"What do you want this time around"I said to him "is it not clear enough to you that I'm not your darling Golda, so why did you have your men drag me out of my room."

I stood with my hands folded on my chest, I was really getting impatient with the captain's unruly behaviour.
He laughed. "I'm saving you Princess Astris, you lied to me but I will save you nonetheless."

"How do you know who I am? Wait how do you mean save me?" I asked shocked and confused as I let my hands down to my sides.
"They want to get you, but I won't let them, you're with me aren't you?" He said and was suddenly standing in front of me.