{16} Lost and enslaved

This chapter is dedicated to amyriten and Lilly___Marie. Thanks for the support and votes.

Here's another chapter for y'all.... Once again do--

COMMENT

VOTE

& Share.

____________________________________

Perses POV

I had woken up rather early. Hours before the sun threatened to cast it's golden shadow on the blue seas.

I took a cup of water, rinsed my mouth and then washed my face at the bath place, before rushing out of my room. There was no time to waste. I noticed Diana was not up yet, I stood to knock but decided to let her be, probably the encounters from yesterday were too much to handle.

I walked to the deck where few of my men were, the rest were already at the other deck not too far away. They had been waiting patiently all night for Golda and the Fire Pirates to come along.

The horse I had hired was already down waiting for me. I went off board and climbed on the horse and with one hump, the horse began moving in my desired direction. The horse seemed to be out of control, but it only seemed that way because I wasn't used to riding horses.

I arrived at the scene but did well to hide the horse. Feet away were I was sure it wouldn't be easily spotted. I crouched by a board beside Anguro.

"Good morning Captain." He greeted and I nodded

"Any news yet?"I asked

"Yes Captain, she'll be here in no time."

We waited for some moments more before a black carriage came into view. It parked directly in front of where we hid. A man in red uniform came down followed by another man.

"Wait here!"he said to someone inside.

"Why do I have to." The feminine voice replied. Golda.

It seemed like forever since I heard her voice and right then it had triggered thoughts, memories, hopes and stupid feelings as well.

"Captain do we attack yet?" Anguro asked in whispers.
I shook my head, my eyes still focused on what conspired between the man and Golda.

"I have to check if all is clear first before letting you come onboard." He said. After much grumbling from her part which I could quite make words out of, she agreed to it and let the man leave. As he walked to the other side I took a better look at him and saw that it was Haruki. My fist tightened and I gave my men the signal.

I moved a lot closer to the carriage. They would attack the men while I retrieved my gem from the doxy. With a shout my men got out of hiding and surrounded Haruki. He also shouted and then the next thing I noticed was that his men had readied their arrows to shoot aboard the ship.

Shit!, I thought, I hadn't thought of all the possibilities.

I took out my sword and hurriedly went over and opened the door of the carriage to see Golda sitting there. She turned to look at me and a scared gasp escaped her lips. I looked at her, her red hair, her fierce eyes, her whole, all of her that I once had.